n4p226r

what modern parts do you like on your AK?

Sorry Bro, they are camera shy. JK I don't know when I would have time to post some pics but maybe in week or two. I will try. BTW, I've jsut spoke to Krebs customs today and they have found someone to make Gas block/front sight combo unit. I've jsut put the deposit down for one. With current version of Bolton, you cannot change the elevation so easily. - you have to file down the post until you are" right". I haven't touch my traditional AK front sight after it was zeroed and I am pretty sure I am set with my current Bolton's zero mark. But, for some that might be the deal killer. Once the Krebs unit is available, people would have one more option in the market. What can I say I m a secret fan boy of Daewoo K2.

I was not happy, to say the least, when I've learned the method of permanently adjusting the elevation. Once it was done and after 800 rounds through it, I have no complaints and happy with the unit. I know there are people who used the Bolton for many years with thousands of rounds through, the unit held up without much drama. Again, once you zeroed your AK sight, how often do you readjust? It looks like I will be doing front sight/gas block combo again in my other AK using Krebs unit in the future. Sorry to turn this thread into Bolton related and thereby hijacking the thread. I just wanted to point out that there are reasons why Russians came out with AK 103/4/5.