blksheep

Came across this new 9mm carbine...

Only thing that concerns me is that the used recycled Uzi magazines. They will be a lot harder to find than magazines from Glock or Beretta, which would fit into the Kel Tec and CX-4 carbines. Even the Kriss Vector uses Glock magazines.

wtf I went to link and what did I see but an ad with obamas wife asking me to join the fight well just like everything else they put money towards they missed thier target again maybe the nra should place an ad on a peta channel

I settled on this one. My dealer cost is $250 so I can't pass this up.

http://www.keltecwea...ifles/sub-2000/

I like it. Can you tell me more about it? I like the fact that it's available in 9mm and will use the standard 92FS mag.

I've never seen anything like it.

Regarding UZI mags, I don't know how it goes in NJ due to capacity, but they are the best magazines ever made, bar none, and they are dirt cheap. If I could have an UZI mag in every caliber for every firearm I would only own UZI mags. Including for my Glocks.

I didn't think they'd be OK in NJ, due to having both the folding stock and pistol grip.

If you're referring to the Keltec it's legal here for the reason that when folded it

cannot fire. Least that's the way it was explained to me. I have seen them in

the shop and people use them in matches in NJ.

I like it. Can you tell me more about it? I like the fact that it's available in 9mm and will use the standard 92FS mag.

A friend of mine bought one and I played with it over the weekend. Available in 9mm and 40 S&W. His 40 version came with 15 round Glock mags.

I like that Thureon Defense. I contacted them and the one that Hickok45 had in the video is $1056.00 shipped. Add your FFL fee to that and I'm interested! Being a Glock 19 owner I Love that it shoots Glock 17, 19, 26 and 34 mags.

I like that Thureon Defense. I contacted them and the one that Hickok45 had in the video is $1065 shipped. Add your FFL fee to that and I'm interested! Being a Glock 19 owner I Love that it shoots Glock 17, 19, 26 and 34 mags.

For that price point, why not get something more practical? I mean to be honest, for that much money, you could build or buy a pretty reliable AR. Better ballistics, cost of ammo is pretty similar, and parts are ABUNDANT. I understand the cool factor of this carbine, but unless you've got money to burn...there's better options.

For that price point, why not get something more practical? I mean to be honest, for that much money, you could build or buy a pretty reliable AR. Better ballistics, cost of ammo is pretty similar, and parts are ABUNDANT. I understand the cool factor of this carbine, but unless you've got money to burn...there's better options.

I had this convo with a buddy of mine today. What I like about the TD is that with it I can use one type of ammo (including +P) and one type of magazine for both my hand gun and rifle. The continuity of it all makes this option very "practical" to me. Glock mags are extremely reliable, easy to find and not too expensive. The receiver from my understanding does use standard AR parts. Besides I don't quite need the awesomeness of a full blown AR. I will be using this gun for home defense and range shooting. I like carbines like the TD and JR's and what they have to offer. So, to me they are worth the $$$. As far as fire power goes... If I have a mag full of 124g +P JHP rounds im feeling pretty confident. I wouldn't call buying one burning money by any stretch.