Babaganoosh

Group buy on this?

Is it just me or does anyone else like just staring at all that ammo getting made?

That's pretty awesome!

Look at this:

http://czcustom.com/ponsness-warren-auto-drive.aspx

Would you guys be comfortable just walking away and eating a sandwich while

your ammo was being made? Maybe it's cause I own a Lee, but I feel like I gotta

watch everything like a hawk.

Dillon 1050 with the auto handle and auto bullet drop and you got the same thing for less, not a heck of a lot less but still better than 8K..

I've used a 1050. It's a great machine but I'd be leery of putting an auto drive on it. The 1050 only holds approx 100 primers at a time. If it ran as fast as that commercial machine you would burn thru 100 primers in 2 minutes flat. Thats just a sick rate of ammo production. You would be filling primer tubes like a madman. I wonder how that machine handles primers?

Don't get me wrong the 1050 kicks a**, but a commercial machine takes the cake. I think your paying for reliability and consistency. I also noticed commercial machines run in a linear motion vs a circle like our progressives do. I'm sure there is a reason why, I just dont know it.

My cousin has the 1050. Hes been looking into a bullet feeder since he tried the one on my LNL. The problem is that the toolhead is what moves up and down on the 1050. On our presses the ram moves the cases up into the toolhead. It's easy to feed bullets into a stationary die, not so much into a moving one. I think you can do it with the Mr Bulletfeeder or Kiss bulletfeeder, but they are kinda pricey and availability sucks.

I'd really like to see that thing run in person though. Too bad it only does 9mm.