intercooler

so what tv shows are you watching

Falling Skies

Hell on Wheels

Breaking Bad

I've been meaning to by all the seasons of Breaking Bad, and I forgot about Falling Skies. Hell on Wheels, I hope they do a season 2.

Jeez, where to start. Probably just easiest to list what I have on my DVR Series Manager. Higher up = higher priority = I like it more.

Outside of hockey games...

Sons of Anarchy

The Walking Dead

Futurama

Archer

South Park

Top Shot

The Ultimate Fighter

Falling Skies (although not sure if this survived to Season 2)

Deadliest Catch

Alcatraz

Surviving the Cut

Full Metal Jousting (or Joosting, if you say it like the host of the show)

Justified

Hell on Wheels

Comic Book Men

Awake

Only in America w/ Larry the Cable Guy (guilty pleasure)

SNL

Beavis & Butthead (glad they're back)

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pawn Stars

Fear Factor (I think it just got canceled)

Wilfred

Sons of Guns

The Daily Show

The Colbert Report

Conan

The Simpsons

Keep in mind the last 4 (Daily Show through The Simpsons) are higher up but I just continually record them because they're shows I can miss and not worry about missing some storyline, etc. I've seen just about every Simpsons episode worth seeing (Season 1 through roughly 13). But I absolutely love the Simpsons. A few of my buddies will usually send Simpsons quotes to each other throughout the day.

I've been meaning to by all the seasons of Breaking Bad, and I forgot about Falling Skies. Hell on Wheels, I hope they do a season 2.

Hell on Wheels has turned out to be a real sleeper hit IMHO, I love the show. A lot like Deadwood (only kept on with Season 1 of that, though).

Breaking Bad I keep hearing is amazing, as is Madmen, but both are shows I'm way far behind on, and it will take time to catch up.

I've seen Season 1 of the Wire and need to finish the other 4.

Also I plan to eventually get through The Sopranos.

as far as comedy: big bang theory, futurama, south park, tosh.0 <favorite

everything else: NCIS, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Top Shot, Bombsquad Afghanistan and Man Caves, surfing though the channels and came across Man Caves on the diy network one day, cool show lots of ideas...

Gah I forgot about this show, saw an ad for it a while ago and forgot to DVR it. Just set it now, thanks for the reminder. How has it been so far?

Since this is a thread about TV shows...for all the fans of Swamp People, Mitchell Guist passed away of natural causes.

He was....48. Yes, 48. I'm guessing he's part dog because he looks 70+. He's the one on the left.

swamp6407.jpg

http://www.foxnews.c...natural-causes/

Authorities in Louisiana say a man who starred in the reality television show "Swamp People" died from natural causes.

Ascension Parish Sheriff Jeff Wiley says the parish coroner, Dr. John Fraiche, made that determination after a preliminary autopsy on Mitchell Guist.

Guist, who appeared in segments of the "Swamp People" with his brother, Glenn, died after collapsing Monday while working on a houseboat he was building on Belle River.

Authorities tell The Advocate of Baton Rouge, La., Guist had just launched the houseboat and was pushing it when he collapsed.

Funeral services are scheduled for Saturday in Gonzales.

"Swamp People," which airs on the History channel, features residents of Louisiana's Atchafalaya swamp country during alligator hunting season.

House (just ended)

Bones

The finder

Swamp people

The walking dead

sons of guns

Pawn stars

Hard core pawn

Simpsons

Breakout kings

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

The league