david8613

any new weapons you guys drooling over?

Chris, what is the difference in energy from a 10mm to a 41 magnum?

10mm only keeps up with 41mag in the lower bullet weights like 165grain and 180grain bullets. Once you get into the 200+ grain range, 10mm can't keep up because of the smaller case capacity.

• Like 1

10mm only keeps up with 41mag in the lower bullet weights like 165grain and 180grain bullets. Once you get into the 200+ grain range, 10mm can't keep up because of the smaller case capacity.

I really like those models from S&W, maybe the 357 version is the way to go.

naaaaa .... it's gonna be chambered in .45LC for me.

I also need an exposed hammer coach gun with double set triggers...and a Winchester 1894... and a blued S&W 29...a Colt Series 70 O1970A1CS...and a 9mm Luger...and an M1 Garand.

I think that's it. ....maybe another AR too

production_XR9S_3256.jpg

Not long now!

You guys are all carrying Hornady Critical Defense, too? I must be one of the few people that still isn't. I see half my friends topping off with it at the range when they dump their carry mag or at the gun show when they top off their decoy gun.

There are about 300 departments that use them including NYSP and GSP. I shot it for the first time today, it was stout but fun. Feels hefty in the hand, maybe due to the thicker slide. For $350 for the gun with trijicon ns 2 6 round mags 2 8 round mags 2 holsters and 200 rounds how can I go wrong?

There are about 300 departments that use them including NYSP and GSP. I shot it for the first time today, it was stout but fun. Feels hefty in the hand, maybe due to the thicker slide. For $350 for the gun with trijicon ns 2 6 round mags 2 8 round mags 2 holsters and 200 rounds how can I go wrong?

Are you kidding? I'd love to have one. Like I said, I loved the one I shot. I'd just hate to feed it.

300 departments in the US use .45 GAP? I certainly did not know that. That must pissoff Ayoob ;) LOL.