deni

What blogs, vlogs, or podcasts do you guys follow?

I'm looking for more to follow.

Currently I subscribe to:

Blogs: the firearm blog

Vlogs: hikock45 on YouTube, krdshark on YouTube

Podcasts: gun for hire radio and gun nation

Any recommendations?

Firearm related, whether it be 2A, personal/self defense, manufacturers blogs anything...

Just looking for new material

Please post links if you have them

thanks!

Podcasts: GFH, GunTalk (Tom Gresham), Down Range Radio (Michael Bane), The Gun Dudes, Handgun World Podcast, Roadgunner Podcast (The Un-Named Trucker), The Handgun Podcast (Eric Shelton, who is supposed to be coming back soon), and once in awhile I'll try out some of the other Gun Rights Radio Network shows, but I don't really have the time to pick up more shows full-time. I listen to who is informative and entertaining, which usually only one of those applies (listeners to the Gun Dudes know what I'm talking about).

I don't read a lot of blogs regularly, but I do follow Shall Not Be Questioned (www.pagunblog.com, TBFKASIH) daily I also try to make www.keepandbeararms.com a daily read too. I do check out ever week or two www.wallsofthecity.net, blog.joehuffman.org, and daysofourtrailers.blogspot.com, just to name a few.

Well, I'm not sure if I should really mention them, since most aren't about guns, but I love Podcasts. My subsription list is as follows.

Kidd Chris podcast (former Philly shock jock, now based out of project 961 in Atlanta)

Rooster Teeth Podcast ( creaters of a web series based on Halo, they don't really talk about games that much)

Cheap a** Gamer Podcast- talk about videogame deals, and other things, pretty interesting/funny

Truth about guns- Discusses the faults in the media's portrayal of gun crime, can be hard to listen to the guy's Minnesotta accent

Gun for Hire radio- I doubt I need to discuss this one

CQB radio- airsoft podcast I contribute to ocassionally

Unfit for FM- local comedy podcast, not very PC, but hilarious,

Painkiller Already- Comedy video game podcast

Fast Karate for the Gentleman- Philly/NY based podcast on videogames, anime, nerdy crap like that, pretty funny

Vomitus Prime- Another comedy podcast, they've stopped making episodes, but it's worth checking out the back catalogue

The Awful Show- Another non-PC, but hilarious podcast that they don't make new episodes to, but is still worth checking out

Preston & Steve- I don't really like them much, they're pretty much my last resort if I don't have enough podcasts to listen to.

Most are Comedy, with the obvious exception of CQB radio, Truth about Guns, and Gun for Hire, although, I suppose in regards to Gun for Hire radio, NJ's gun laws are pretty much a joke.

There actually is quite a bit of gun talk on Painkiller Already. The main host, Woodysgamertag moved from NJ to NC, so when the topic of guns comes up, he pokes fun at our laws. The other two hosts carry every day ( I believe) and they are all strong supporters of 2A rights. It's not, of course, their main topic of conversation, but I love when they talk about that stuff.

All the info I need is here or within google. The podcasts and audio books I listen to in the car or while working are either business or personal improvement, Dale Carnegie, etc. Listening to someone bitch for an hour about something is just as pointless as political daytime radio.

The few youtube guys I do follow, is the local shooters in the community, NLT with Mike Hughes, and PowerFactor show is pretty cool, but my life will not suck if I do not. =)

My god, I met that airhead at Shotshow.

Yep... just about anyone with a video camera can be a youtube legend.

At least she's easy on the eyes. I'm pretty sure most guys are more willing to accept something like that from a cute girl than from an ugly one. Hell, I think I'd look twice as dumb if that were me on there.