blksheep

Anyone spray paint their AR?

Dayglo Orange?

Just kiddling. The best camo paint jobs I have seen, the owners told me they spent a lot more time taping than painting. Take pics throughout and post them. Hopefully they turn into a good how-to.

I used krylon on a paintball gun in the past don't laugh. It was drug through sand, rubbed against trees, and dropped countless times. The paintball gun had a steel receiver, and a rugged paint job already. I used acetone to clean it, not to strip.it. I then sanded the gun down with some heavy grit paper, so the paint had somethin to grab onto. Wiped it down again with.acetone. then painted it camo. I also.used to airbrush, so if u need a hand lmk I know.some.tricks if u wanna do a custom graphic or something.

Heres mine with Aervoe Spray Paint (little tougher than Krylon). In Desert Colors..

IM000094.JPG

IM000095.JPG

Stick on a 1x3 post in the yard.. mask things off you don't want painted or remove them. Pop it on the post in the mag well..

Don't mind the flamingo.. LOL

IM000088.JPG