halbautomatisch

Anyone good at electric dryer repair?

I noticed that there were quite a few people able to help someone else with a broke refrigerator, was wondering if anyone has good knowledge about fixing an electric dryer?

I had it running the other night and realized that about halfway through the cycle that it had stopped working. I took the clothes out and they were very hot, so it never went through the cool down cycle. It will not turn on, and the motor is not running. I do have a wiring schematic for it and took the back covers off and didn't notice anything obvious. I have a volt meter at my shop that I intend to bring home tomorrow to see if I can find a bad switch or relay. I figured I would ask here if anyone has any advice on what to check before I go out and buy a new one. Thanks.

Sounds like a thermo over load or a thermo reset. Check the wiring diagram.

Sounds like it overheated because of a clogged vent,

Just some guesses

The thought of something getting to hot certainly crossed my mind - And if this is the case, is it usually worth fixing?

many problems go back to dryer vent cleaning.I do dryer vent cleaning for a local repair guy that is to bizzy/ doesnt like ladders 3 or 4 times a month.the amount of lint sometimes would suprise you if you want to do it yourself pm me even if its not the problem it will cut drying time and reduce fire risk