gunforhire

Master Trainer Anthony P Colandro now available in pocket size!

Anthony - I downloaded your app without issue and have upgraded to the premium version. Initially, it was to support a supporting vendor here but I quickly saw that the advice it was giving me was nearly the same as the "shot diagnosis" given to me by a live and breathing instructor. He was $80 an hour and your product cost me under $5.

Awesome value - thanks so much for your app and for you continued support.

Anthony - I downloaded your app without issue and have upgraded to the premium version. Initially, it was to support a supporting vendor here but I quickly saw that the advice it was giving me was nearly the same as the "shot diagnosis" given to me by a live and breathing instructor. He was $80 an hour and your product cost me under $5.

Awesome value - thanks so much for your app and for you continued support.

Thank you very much. It was costly to develop but it has been meeting with great reviews. The lite app is pretty bare but I did that to prevent apple from running iAds which I really hate. The PRO app has a lot of info for basic shooting errors.

Anthony

Wow! i cannot believe the volume of downloads and the feedback I have gotten from the PRO app. Guns and Ammo just contacted me about doing a short story on it!

Thank you all.

Anthony

Wow! i cannot believe the volume of downloads and the feedback I have gotten from the PRO app. Guns and Ammo just contacted me about doing a short story on it!

Thank you all.

Anthony

Very cool, congratulations Ant, looking forward to seeing the writeup.

The android app is slowly moving along (I hate art guy's). The iPhone app is selling at an extremely rapid pace world-wide. Thank you again for the feedback and support.

Regards

Anthony

Just got the pro

The sound still plays when phone is on silent and I get the tips and how to correct but no pictures showing like proper grip

I just emailed the droid developer.

Details to follow. Sorry. I'm a Mac guy. We will fix it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Its fixed pics worked I haven't been to the range in awhile but this will be such a help for me I would love to take a class on yours but I'm in north north Jersey I'm 20 mins from both nj and pa border and money is a little tight at the moment

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2