Tactical Turtle

Check Out this muzzle break

If you want to make a SBR legal, can't you just have a piece of steel pipe welded to the end of it?

Glossing over the fact that it's a ridiculously pointless idea.

That thing is probably great for cooking hot dogs over a fire, if you just happen to be so inclined to do it with your rifle.

After some thinking for a run gun.... I may actually order it... Put it on a 12 inch barrel with a light weight set up.... Hmmmm no bayonet but that's legal lol

it would be a great setup till the first time you moved too aggressively from one cover to another and skewered your leg..

Yea, I guess but it has its benefits, gotta sit down and figure them out. 200 is a lot for a experiment

the whole notion of going 14.5 + a brake is so you can end up with a 16in gun WITH a brake as opposed to a 16in gun + a brake...

having a 12in gun + a big heavy brake to make a 16in gun is in no way superior to 14.5 + brake?

Looks like a FSC556 with prongs. Things that make you go, "huh?"...

x2, looks like someone just took a $100 PWS comp (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Primary-Weapon-Systems-FSC556-Tactical-Compensator-p/pws%20fsc556.htm) and welded some "zombie face stabbing spikes" to the front and then charge people $200 for it. Not to mention the spikes dont look all that strong, Id be worried about banging my rifle into something and bending one of those spikes in, that would cause you alot of problems.

Isn't it essentially a bayonet?

The question is .. does it matter? I can't be bothered to check but I think the law (well the AG's word, but whatever) prohibits bayonet LUGS not bayonets in the context of assault weapons. I suspect you could pin an weld a bayonet to the lug and call it legal, like the muzzle breaks.

The question is .. does it matter? I can't be bothered to check but I think the law (well the AG's word, but whatever) prohibits bayonet LUGS not bayonets in the context of assault weapons. I suspect you could pin an weld a bayonet to the lug and call it legal, like the muzzle breaks.

Hmm. You're right. The law enumerates "a bayonet mount", but not bayonets themselves... Then again who knows, they may be classified as "knives" or "stillettos".