Just wanted to say thanks to Vlad for letting me come out and check our the match and the range. Everyone there was very nice and helpful and I will be joinIng the club the end of the month and hope to be at next months uspsa shoot

Mikey ,it was nice to meet you. I'm Frank, we were talking before the match and a little during.

Good match today, the weather was great and turnout was a little light, as was expected.

Vlad, thanks for helping me out with my stage, looking it over and making sure it would work, and making adjustments. It was really cool to see what I put together on the computer turn into the real thing. Getting some feedback about it also was nice, even if the right handed shooters were hating me for longer shot around the wall :p Overall had a great time shooting today, hope to see everybody at OB in a couple of weeks.

Results will be up when Maks gets to them, he has been busy. Matt and I are investigating investing into electronic scoring using the new PractiScore system, but it would probably be around $1000 worth of hardware so we want to make sure we pick the right thing before we jump.