I'll give Ray a tag line

Yup I agree with Ray agreeing with Al

It's like the old saying your mom or dad would tell you when you got in trouble with friends. "If they told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?" So, if this is the thinking of the prosecutor then by saying that to someone is just as bad as pushing them off. NO, it's not.

Just remember Nick, NO firearms in the Courthouse, lol! Or you'll really get a peek at the "Inside", lol! Glad you feelin' safe son!

Dave

Funny you said that. I was about 30 seconds away from walking in to the security check point with my SOG knife. Would have ended my jury service though.

Funny you said that. I was about 30 seconds away from walking in to the security check point with my SOG knife. Would have ended my jury service though.

Na, they would've figured you where harmless since you weren't carrying a real knife. Now, if you where carrying a Kabar. Then you would've been in trouble.

Na, they would've figured you where harmless since you weren't carrying a real knife. Now, if you where carrying a Kabar. Then you would've been in trouble.

I should have seen that one coming...

You really need to start your own tread. "Ray Ray's list of awesome sh1t and why yours isn't".

I'd subscribe.