jermz1987

Post Pics Of Your Pistol Caliber Carbines

So It seems like everyone has been getting into the Pistol Caliber Carbines. So If you have one. Lets see some pics. I have seen a few Beretta CX4 Storms. Anyone have the Hi-Point? Anyone have a sub2k? Any Ruger PC9s? If so....Post em!

Here are mine. A 9mm Beretta CX4 Storm, and a Marlin 1894C in 357 magnum.

108_0379.jpg

108_0341.jpg

The Marlin is easiest one of my most favorite guns to shoot. Its so damn accurate. Its light and handles nicely. I've fired a lot of different brands and types of ammo in it and have never had an issue. It would make a great home defense gun.

Mipafox,

I was wondering is that Max-11 NJ legal? If so where can you buy these?

Mine is a short barrel with a folding stock on a registered machinegun M-11 with a silencer.

I don't know if they have semi-auto versions, but if they do, it would have to be put on a "pistol" MAC clone because the barrels are short. And it also might be too heavy for a NJ pistol since there is a weight limit that puts it into New Jersey "assault weapon" ban.

Here is the website:

www.max-11.com

You can email Richard Lage from the wesbite and I'm sure he knows. They are nice people.

This thread really makes me want to get a cx4 and a 92 to match it. I have a hi point 995 it came with the ATI stock that makes it look like the Cx4 but I changed it back to the regular one. People talk shit about the hi point but mines over five years old with no issues.

What are some other options besides the hi point, cx4, or sub2000 in hand gun caliber?

This thread really makes me want to get a cx4 and a 92 to match it. I have a hi point 995 it came with the ATI stock that makes it look like the Cx4 but I changed it back to the regular one. People talk shit about the hi point but mines over five years old with no issues.

What are some other options besides the hi point, cx4, or sub2000 in hand gun caliber?

I like those Hi Points. I hear they are reliable as hell. As far as other Carbines. Check out the Ruger PC9/PC40, Ruger doesn't make them anymore but you can still find them online. I want a sub2k as well but they are hard to find. When you do find them the prices are really high. Lastly Id recommend looking at the Marlin Camp Carbine in 9mm or 45acp. The 9mm takes mags from the 5906 and the 45acp version takes 1911 mags.