jon.squared

New Member - OB, NJ!

Hello There!

I've been forum-lurking for awhile now but finally decided to post an intro, even though I've got a few posts here and there.

Looking to join OBRPC this next orientation (and consequently also have submit for NRA membership if I recall correctly) so I can get some time in the range with my GSG-1911 .22LR and my evil black rifle. So overall... howdy!

Any tips or info on OBRPC or NRA membership (probably will start with a 2-5 year and then move to lifetime depending on my circumstances) would be great. Thanks!

Check out the website OBRPC.org, check the newslettter and show up to an event so you can see what the facilities look like, I will tell you that as a shooter, other than your gun purchase this will be an investment you won't regret. 24 hour indoor range and out door range with varying size pits open from 9am till 30 min before sundown. initial fees at signing are about 342 if i remember correctly with the rest being paid when you have completed the requirements for your signatures. Warning: the requirements mean you have to participate in shooting events and that means you will get bit by the bug, and you will end up spending more money on guns and gear. But yeah, do it...do it.