Sign in to follow this  
Krdshrk

Converse C8891 Stealth Work Boots (Multicam) - $59.90

Nice looking boots. Anyone have any experience with Converse boots? Do they run big, small etc.

They tend to run true to size and fit like a sneaker rather than a traditional boot. Tread is kind of thin and the outsole is not too durable. $50 is about the right price point.

I have a pair of converse boots. I love them, they are the most comfortable boots I own or have ever owned. I have had mine for 6 months and they have been great. They do run true to size and if you need boots and like the above one you can't go wrong for $50

I'm with raz-0, I've owned a pair and their thread is way to thin and wears out too fast. At the price they are ok, but if you walk a lot (for example I walk my dog about 4miles a day) the thread will be gone in about 2-3 months and the midsoles will collapse right about the same time. They are comfy, and they feel nice when new, and the uppers wear well, but the soles don't. At $60 they are kinda of a push. I rather spend $100 on something better.