Clintoon Eastwood

PMC ammo sale @ cheaperthandirt offer valid July 17-19th

One of the things that stop me from using them. I'm a member of SG and you'll save on that plus perks with shipping. Total price usually out weighs CTDs prices.

I hate companies that bolster shipping....

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

One of the things that stop me from using them. I'm a member of SG and you'll save on that plus perks with shipping. Total price usually out weighs CTDs prices.

I hate companies that bolster shipping....

SG? I've seen a couple people mention SG, what does stand for and the website? Please

I know it the shipping sucks, plus you have to find the same warehouse to ship from or else you are really gonna take it where the sun don't shine.

I thought I'd share the link anyways!

Most pmc bronze is sold out from PSA by the way

Yea, forgot about that, which also sux. They treat each warehouse as a seperate shipping charge. I ordered a few things there awhile back and they clobbered me. Never again. I had 1500 rounds of 223 shipped to my door awhile ago all in one box from SG. I got 5 free ammo cans at the same time. They just loaded all the boxes into the ammo cans and one big box. Shipping was fair considering the weight.

I know it the shipping sucks, plus you have to find the same warehouse to ship from or else you are really gonna take it where the sun don't shine.

I thought I'd share the link anyways!

Most pmc bronze is sold out from PSA by the way

Dude - they have your CC info and your shipping address... does it really matter?

I don't feel like sending them EVERYTHING about me. I'd rather use a site that doesn't request more information than needed. Or, go to Walmart in Pennsy!

Totally disagree. I get awesome groups with Bronze.

What are you shooting?

I am looking for 5 shots on a dime at 100 yards. I cant get that with PMC bronze 55gr no matter how hard I try. My barrel is 1/8 twist so with a heavier bullet it gets me better results...YMMV

I don't feel like sending them EVERYTHING about me. I'd rather use a site that doesn't request more information than needed. Or, go to Walmart in Pennsy!

Pretty soon, all out of state ammo vendors are gonna need to see your FID, Ray. They've got to play CYA with our inane firearms regulations, so...

But I'm with you re: buying in Pennsylvania. I'd rather make a day out of it and drive to PA to Wal-Mart to load up on ammo, and then head over to Heritage Guild in Easton for an hour or two. If I could figure out an easy way of getting to Hot Dog Johnny's from Rte. 78 it would be a real trifecta for me.

Hot Dog Johnny's.... Hehe. We take our bikes out there often. Nice days on weekends, the place is packed.

Pretty soon, all out of state ammo vendors are gonna need to see your FID, Ray. They've got to play CYA with our inane firearms regulations, so...

But I'm with you re: buying in Pennsylvania. I'd rather make a day out of it and drive to PA to Wal-Mart to load up on ammo, and then head over to Heritage Guild in Easton for an hour or two. If I could figure out an easy way of getting to Hot Dog Johnny's from Rte. 78 it would be a real trifecta for me.

if youre worried about money, ie: shipping charges vs. driving to PA; unless you have a volt or hybrid, any savings will be totally negated when factoring gas cost. if youre planning a day trip, going to cabelas, etc, then fine. but youll save money by paying $30 in shipping from CTD then you will driving for a 300 mile round trip.

What info other than what other sites ask for? They've never asked me for a copy of my FID or NJDL. Give them a throwaway email addy and a fake phone number if you want.

Great idea. Even better idea putting that on a public forum. :clapping: