Kaiser7

Tin foil hat time, Co Shooting done by the Government?

Here's something that basically points out some things about the recent shooting that I've been asking myself, and before you say it's too crazy, let's not forget Fast and Furious.

One of the most important facts, how does an unemployed college student buy all the equipment he had, and so quickly? I work two jobs, almost 70 hours a week, and it takes me a few months to save up for a new gun.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

Honestly, I kind of felt this was sort of fishy, especially since this event, unlike other previous ones, was really the one that the media has been hounding and using to push for stronger gun control. Not to mention the upcoming UN treaty...

Wow..you can buy that gear at a million places. Also he's was really smart and knew about chemicals. Shocker he was able to construct bombs. If there conspiracy theories keep on like this we may need to rename this forum area 51 gun forums

Wow..you can buy that gear at a million places. Also he's was really smart and knew about chemicals. Shocker he was able to construct bombs. If there conspiracy theories keep on like this we may need to rename this forum area 51 gun forums

Usually I'd agree, but honestly considering Fast and Furious, and the all-too-soon UN small arms treaty, I really wouldn't be surprised.

WTF are "ballistic leggings"? are these like jeggins woven with kevlar that stop EMPs and bazooka rounds while still conforming to your girlish figure?

I certainly hope so. Nothing hotter than a girl who can catch an RPG between her thighs.

nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Lmao, I love this.

Well, maybe not, but it is interesting to think about, and not something I would doubt the government would do. And it does raise some questions I have not seen answered.

Wow the author of that article is full of it.

Bullet proof vest. $400 brand new at galls.

Kevlar helmet. $230.

Swat clothing. Available thousands of places online. Catch a sale, and not much of one, $80 for pants and a shirt.

Ballistic underwear. $92.

Basic ar. $750.

10 pack of at mags. $110

One beta knockoff 90 round drum. $140

Police trade in glock, less than $400.

Remington 870 $450.

Even assuming the 6000 rounds of ammo was all shotgun, pistol and rifle in centerfire calibers, we are under $5000, not $20,000.

Doing a 10 month employee ga/ta stint plus research assistant by the hour, and taking unemployment insurance for the two months of summer. The guy wasn't necessarily a starving college student.

Wow the author of that article is full of it.

Bullet proof vest. $400 brand new at galls.

Kevlar helmet. $230.

Swat clothing. Available thousands of places online. Catch a sale, and not much of one, $80 for pants and a shirt.

Ballistic underwear. $92.

Basic ar. $750.

10 pack of at mags. $110

One beta knockoff 90 round drum. $140

Police trade in glock, less than $400.

Remington 870 $450.

Even assuming the 6000 rounds of ammo was all shotgun, pistol and rifle in centerfire calibers, we are under $5000, not $20,000.

Doing a 10 month employee ga/ta stint plus research assistant by the hour, and taking unemployment insurance for the two months of summer. The guy wasn't necessarily a starving college student.

A lot of that big money is wrapped in explosives and bomb making supplies.

There are questions that need to be answered but I don't see any conspiracy at this point. First of all what do you offer someone to commit such a heinous act? There still are plenty of people who still think Oklahoma City was as government conspiracy. What deal did they offer McVeigh? Take the rap and we'll execute you? I'm sure physchologists can explain his kill them all, surrender to the police mentality. That's what McVeigh and David Berkowitz did.

WTF are "ballistic leggings"? are these like jeggins woven with kevlar that stop EMPs and bazooka rounds while still conforming to your girlish figure?

They look like shinguards made of kevlar

Marines to receive combat underwear

By Tony Lombardo - Staff writer

Posted : Tuesday Apr 12, 2011 16:23:01 EDT

New underwear designed to better protect Marines’ groins from improvised explosive device blasts will soon be shipped to the war zone.

The Corps is looking to fast-track four pairs of “protective undergarments” to every Marine in Afghanistan, according to Quantico, Va.-based Marine Corps Systems Command. The underwear, already fielded by British troops, does not protect against fragmentation but can provide added defense to the genitals and femoral arteries, the primary blood vessels in the thighs.

It's too crazy. It ranks right up there with the Government knocked down the WTC.

some people think that was staged too. i would believe the movie theater was before the wtc though. especially since a plane also hit the pentagon. if your gonna stage a mass murder you shouldnt fly it into your office.

some people think that was staged too. i would believe the movie theater was before the wtc though. especially since a plane also hit the pentagon. if your gonna stage a mass murder you shouldnt fly it into your office.

That's what they want you to think.

There still are plenty of people who still think Oklahoma City was as government conspiracy. What deal did they offer McVeigh? Take the rap and we'll execute you?

There are some pretty solid facts that point to things that are contrary to the 'official' story. Government involvement, something else, no idea. But the story given doesn't add up. As for McVeigh? Could have been the fall guy/patsy. Is any of this true? No idea, but the possiblity isn't outside the realm of reality.

some people think that was staged too. i would believe the movie theater was before the wtc though. especially since a plane also hit the pentagon.

There is very little that points to a plane ever hitting the pentagon. Something happened for sure, but it pretty clearly wasn't a 757. I also don't know what happened on 9/11, but have you read the 9/11 Commission Report? The holes in that are HUGE. Even if you believe everything in it, there are some pretty big things left out almost entirely. Why? They aren't telling us something, whatever it is.

Considering Donald Rumsfeld said it was shot down, I'd say there is a pretty good chance of it.

As for Kennedy, nobody yet has been able to duplicate 2 shots from the same type of rifle in the same amount of time with accuracy under similar circumstances (distance. moving target, obstructions). And with Oswald having ties to US and foreign intelligence, again, is it so far fetched to not think something fishy was going on?

if i was the person to make that decision i would have shot it down. those people are already dead so why kill others. then you habe the feel good hero story come out of it, the made for tv movie. it was a great way to cover up a horrible decision that had to be made