Any black rifles or pistols?

The Dicks Sporting by me only sell rifles your grand daddy might have owned.

Bolt actions rifles and break top shotguns.

Nothing tactical or for self defense was in stock.

AR's are spotty in Wal Mart. Most of them in Florida carry one or two, but sometimes they won't get stock in for weeks at a time, or their inventory changes constantly.

Shawn, enjoy your trip south. Went to Marlyand yesterday for crabs with some family. Nothing beats getting out of Jersey for the day.

If I could just walk in to the local Walmart or K-mart and the guns are out like this, I would have a bunch more guns. I have a terrible impulse buy setting. If something catches my eye I think how would that be to play around with, it's only $50 what's the big deal. I could be shooting it in a matter of minutes if I wanted to. This would be great thing depending on how you look at it. There would be no more walking around money in my pockets!!!!!

Am I seeing that right in the 2nd pic? $33 for a Red Ryder BB gun? Should go just to pick that up, always wanted one just for the heck of it...

I was more looking at the pellet gun modeled after the M4. For 70 dollars, not bad. Wonder if its full auto?

man yesterday i booked a last minute vacation to florida leaving this weds night. the first thing i do (besides load my pistol of course) when i get down there is find a waffle house and get the triple order of hashbrown covered smoothered.......... mmmmmmm can't wait how is the elkton md waffle house i took the right once and the food wasnt up to par with the other waffle houses and it was ghetto as hell

Food was good. I had a ham and cheese omelet with hash browns covered and topped(cheese and chili), cheesy grits, Texas toast with jelly and a glass of oj. I can't wait til tomorrow to finish it. My wife had cheese n' eggs with her hashbrowns covered and topped.

Food was good. I had a ham and cheese omelet with hash browns covered and topped(cheese and chili), cheesy grits, Texas toast with jelly and a glass of oj. I can't wait til tomorrow to finish it.

Do you mean finish EATING it, or finish PROCESSING it?? :dontknow: