Sign in to follow this  
Krdshrk

Stars Earn Stripes

I did mention to Pete that I would not be comfortable storming the beach in a staggered format with a bunch of new shooters lol I saw muzzle sweeps that made me nervous , on the other hand it is TV and they may have empty replica guns until they are actually shooting for all we know. And picking up and carrying boxes of ammo probably has people who are not familiar with firearms thinking you can shoulder a few thousand rounds of ammo and run with it across a parking lot.

They are doing it for charity , so that is cool . A little hokey for sure , but not totally un-fun to watch . I watched a few episodes of Combat Pawn. Not sure how I feel about that one yet .

Honestly , stupid or not , I think it is good to see a) gun related shows where people are role models ( sad truth - actors and WWE people are role models) , b) gun related shows where nobody is getting hurt , c) gun related shows where people are interested in guns but not depicted as right wing nuts d) gun related shows where nobody is anti 2nd amendment , on mainstream cable tv.

The only show that has fed into the "what they think we the gun owners are" mentality has been the Doomsday Preppers type shows..like the one where the idiot shot his thumb off in front of his children. As soon as he said " the gun malfunctioned" I had to turn the show off.

The reality show phenomenon has been good for pitbulls , and it will ultimately be good for us gun owners too. No matter how corny or cheesy it is. People's opinions are SO driven by TV , having a bucnh of people who don't know about guns watching shows where they are featured in a fun and safe way can only help. Just sayin' !!

You're just reading into it wrong. Just look at the charity portion of it and being able to watch neat toys in action.

:)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Yes, she is smokin hot. She's even hotter when she wrestles. But look at her in both lights, she looks totally different.... She's gorgeous, big eyes, big...... Well ya know. Very pretty lady!

That WWE chick looks pretty smokin shooting that .50 Cal

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...