CageFighter

pinning of stock needed??

ok guys, does a stock that can collapse need to be pinned so its not adjusted or can we just wedge something behind the button so that it CANT be adjusted? I've seen pics of NY & CA stocks that have a piece of plastic wedged behind a moving part (not always glued) so that it cant move or adjust. To access the wedge, part of the stock needs to come off to take the piece out. This way, people dont have to screw up a perfectly nice stock incase they sell it to an out of state buyer. Any thoughts?

Is there or has there been a roadside / range inspection I am unaware of?

depends on the range i guess. I know now that R14 reopened on the rifle side that do check firearms here and there... At least the RO walks up and down the lanes checking them out pretty hard.

Define "checking them out"

What I witnessed was the RO walking up and down the lanes, looking over weapons. He has never touched or questioned anything I brought in the past, it was mainly just my marlin 795, a shotgun or pistols. I have read a few times, probably on here, saying that a particular RO would question people about the legality of their rifles. Like I said, i havent been questioned, but the RO certainly went up to my table at the cease fire and looked over what I had.

They prob bust balls over the AK/AR stuff more