singlestack2974

New guy checking in at NWS Earle (colts neck)

Good day folks. I'm a Corpsman checking in at NWS Earle and I was hoping to meet and at least get to put faces on some of the names here in the forum. I got lots Mosins and Mausers but they're in Fl right now. So if you guys go shooting I'll just watch and drool at your toys. Hope my two years here at new jersey starts out on a positive note.

In LFS, MWAB.

HM3 Jaime Ferrer

NJscott I will most definitely take you up on your offer. I'm looking to help out in any ways too. So if you guys got any range time and need an extra hand cleaning up or you have family days with other members on a weekend and need an extra hand setting up or cleaning the site I'm your man(as long as I'm not on call). I wanna participate in any of your activities. Just make sure my little motor bike can get to the sit( my only ride so far).

In LFS, MWAB.

HM3 Jaime Ferrer

Good day folks. I'm a Corpsman checking in at NWS Earle and I was hoping to meet and at least get to put faces on some of the names here in the forum. I got lots Mosins and Mausers but they're in Fl right now. So if you guys go shooting I'll just watch and drool at your toys. Hope my two years here at new jersey starts out on a positive note.

In LFS, MWAB.

HM3 Jaime Ferrer

Hello and welcome to the Forums! I do my banking at the Navy Federal Credit Union at NWS Earle... Thanks for your service...

:hi:

post-2785-0-03996400-1337835331_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Guys. I fell like part of the Group already! BTW, I have a question and I hope this is the correct forum.Me and the Mrs. are trying to finda place to stay in the Jersey city area. nothing fancy, just a room/studio type place will do. she'll be staying there and I'll be dropping by on weekends. She'll be attending school within the area and will be working too so being near the PATH train staion at Journal Square would be a plus ( we're just starting out,no car yet). Money is a little tight so I was thinking $500-$800/month is what we can spare. There are places popping up but by the time I'm able to check out the place they're already taken (I can only commute to Jersey City on the week ends bec of my job at Earle).

V/R HM3 Jaime Ferrer

RCC MA/NOSC Earle