Xchange1980

Texas Teen Tells 911 It Was 'Weird' to Kill His Mother and Sister

Who cares why, Parents are raising kids who can't deal with anything. And this is the result. Guilty .. now meet your maker. Whats the answer lock him up for 30 years. ???

It's also society in general. Zero tolerance policies means that kids gotta go and tell instead of eventually taking action on their own. Since they go and tell on everything they don't learn coping habits. Then when something big comes along they explode because they can't cope.

I've gotten notes sent home about my 6 year old because she was "mean" to another student at lunch in school. Turns out this one kid kept trying to cut in front of her in line at lunch and my daughter stood up for herself and said no. The other kid ran and told on my daughter. I try to teach her not to let people walk on her, but she goes to school and sets in trouble for telling someone no. It's not easy raising a kid to use their own reasoning these days.

School now a days is so much different then when I was in school. Especially elementary school i think people are a to paranoid these days. Deadeye74, that is just ridiculous that a note got sent home cause your daughter told a kid NO. I remember some of the things I did in elementary school and if it were in todays society i cant imagine what would have happened. When i was a kid everyone hated a tattle tale but now its whats expected. I cant imagine what society will be like in another 25 yrs...smh

School now a days is so much different then when I was in school. Especially elementary school i think people are a to paranoid these days. Deadeye74, that is just ridiculous that a note got sent home cause your daughter told a kid NO. I remember some of the things I did in elementary school and if it were in todays society i cant imagine what would have happened. When i was a kid everyone hated a tattle tale but now its whats expected. I cant imagine what society will be like in another 25 yrs...smh

The whole idea of "school yard society" has gone out the window. When I was in school, no one ever went to the teachers to complain about another kid. Heck, if two of us were fighting and came in bruised or bleeding from the playground, we all had the same "the fell" story. It's safe to say most people are paranoid with all the anti bully rules that exist now.