mipafox

Go Eagles!

Oh, I heard plenty of bellyaching and crying and complaining. Go read your posts. Sorry your little feelings are hurt and life is so unfair because of all those big, bad meanie Eagles fans. Boo Hoo.

And yet you have to come in here and try to insult Eagles fans. How's that working out for you? In case you somehow haven't been able to figure it out...We love it! :D

BTW, I don't see any Eagles fans shitting in your Go Giants thread. Hmmm...

Haha, you just proved my point, thank you.

Haha, you just proved my point, thank you.

I am good with any point you ever want to make about bashing Eagles fans. And, if you ever need some ammo in that respect, just let me know, I'll give you anything you want to make my people look bad and make you happy as long as you are bashing us :D

So, Andy Reid has never lost a game coming out of a Bye Week:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/reids-last-sign-infallibility-perfect-post-bye-record-124200302--nfl.html

And the Falcons are undefeated. Looks like and irresistible force is about to meet an unmovable object (Andy Reid :D )

I got chicken wings and salmon fillet burgers on standby.

I just realized I forgot to wear my lucky Eagles gun last game. That will not be the case tomorrow, so this time we will win. I hope Vick lets the dogs out.

I hope the Cow Women get Turbo AIDS before their plane crashes in a fireball in NJ Giants Stadium in Rutherford, jersey. And the smoke carries the Turbo AIDS particles to NYC. Like Day of the Dead. That was awesome :)

Well, this is encouraging. I don't know how many of you are watching the Giants, but Eli is a little wienie.

I shit you not, the NFL just pulled the Giants game from the national market because the Giants are sucking so bad, including in the Lehigh Valley. They said they are going to switch programming to a more competitive game.