mipafox

Go Eagles!

Considering that most people in NJ are Eagles fans, I find it odd that so many horrible NY fans are crapping in my thread with very little Eagles fan contribution.

But, please continue. Only, slower :)

Most people in NJ are Eagles fans? You must be from South Jersey. I'm from north and know zero Eagles fans. Which is a great thing if you ask me

I think it's because people from south and central jersey have no reason to show up here in the first place, asking for places to shoot, since they've been shooting their entire lives and don't need a NYC suburb forum to figure it all out :)

Yes, most people in jersey are Eagles fans :)

We'll, so far I'm 1 for 3, going on 2 for 3.

My Eagles lost, but that is part of our playoff trap for the New Yorkers, the wonderful people they may be.

Denver won. I always liked Denver, and I have been to a couple of their games at Mile High, but haven't followed them that closely since they haven't been in my local TV market. But I also love Peyton, and now I get to watch them every week, and they are winning.

Who could not love the Steeliz? Everybody hates MD, and hates the ravens even worse, and Rape-lsberger is just dreamy. He make my rectum tingle. And even though he is out for a couple weeks we are still going to kick the shit out of those horrible ravens.

Then I will be 2 for 3 for the week :)

"Your" Team huh? I guess every eagles fan needs to have a backup team to cheer for. SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Rape-lesberger, Peyton, and Garcia. Garcia doesn't play anymore, so I only have two extra teams to cheer for :)

I would be OK with Garcia wearing the bumble bee costume, because, umm, well, let's face it. He is the coolest allegedly gay QB ever. And his wife is smoking hot! He beat the Dallas Cow Women on Christmas!!!!

Garcia: "I jutht want to thay, Merry Crithtmas Philadelphia! Woo!"

Yes! Best Christmas evar! I love that guy!

I like Rape-lesberger, Peyton, and Garcia. Garcia doesn't play anymore, so I only have two extra teams to cheer for :) I would be OK with Garcia wearing the bumble bee costume, because, umm, well, let's face it. He is the coolest allegedly gay QB ever. And his wife is smoking hot! He beat the Dallas Cow Women on Christmas!!!! Garcia: "I jutht want to thay, Merry Crithtmas Philadelphia! Woo!" Yes! Best Christmas evar! I love that guy!

First I went :wild: , then I went :maninlove: .. Now I'm like :huh:.

And my primary team (NE) spanked Indy.. but also lost their best TE for 4-6 weeks!

I like Rape-lesberger, Peyton, and Garcia. Garcia doesn't play anymore, so I only have two extra teams to cheer for :)

I would be OK with Garcia wearing the bumble bee costume, because, umm, well, let's face it. He is the coolest allegedly gay QB ever. And his wife is smoking hot! He beat the Dallas Cow Women on Christmas!!!!

Garcia: "I jutht want to thay, Merry Crithtmas Philadelphia! Woo!"

Yes! Best Christmas evar! I love that guy!

Yeah, that was awesome. Gotta love Garcia, scrappy little fucker.

Yeah, that was awesome. Gotta love Garcia, scrappy little fucker.

Damn straight! He was serious business, all day, every day. Never some kind of McNabb primadonna.

Hey, js, you aren't under say, 22, right? I banged a lot of women in your area and also women that I knew moved back there and I was worried about a few of them. Great bass fishing, though, is that giant old turtle from the 1930s (Charlie maybe?) still down there?

Anyway, back to business....

Damn straight! He was serious business, all day, every day. Never some kind of McNabb primadonna.

Hey, js, you aren't under say, 22, right? I banged a lot of women in your area and also women that I knew moved back there and I was worried about a few of them. Great bass fishing, though, is that giant old turtle from the 1930s (Charlie maybe?) still down there?

Anyway, back to business....

Haha no haven't been under 21 for quite some time and I'm also an import to the area so I won't be calling you daddy any time soon.

Your "parents" never lived in the Arizona/Nevada area, right?

Do you know anything about the giant turtle? I saw the SOB. If you haven't heard about him, I'll have to pull up a map, he's off the main road that runs straight up through Medford Lakes and Medford, and anybody there will enjoy talking about it. I just forget the road names but I will check the map for you. I'll put a pin on NJ Geoweb. The spot I saw the SOB is great bass fishing.

Superbowl, Baby! :D

Yeah! This is our year!

Lead by NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback Nick Foles!

*yay yay*

Tying the NFL record for most TD passes in a game. It's unfortunate that Chip Kelly pulled him out with 9 minutes to go. He could have gotten a few more.

BTW, the most catches were by that Cooper dude

original.gif

Even his mullet looks racist. I think he should cut that thing off, especially now that he's hot and the attention is back on him.