mipafox

Go Eagles!

Michael Vick got a puppy! Yay! :)

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t3

I know it's just one, but it's a start.

I think this will help him with his stress and he will play better.

Jesus tell me your kidding!!! That dude is an asshole and ALWAYS will be along with his brother! Last week he tried taking home a friend of mine, real family man!!! You eagles fans are so blind. If he was a giant I couldnt even cheer for my own team but then again we dont pick up every douche that available like the eagles and cowboys.

It amazes me that the National Foosball League allows all these criminals to play and this guy tortured dogs and he's the villain? Why not get every thug, gangster, drug dealer/user, child abuser, adulterer, dead beat dad, assaulter, womanizer, shooter, WHATEVER and hand them their walking papers? Oh wait, then half the players would be gone. Oh well.

Jesus tell me your kidding!!! That dude is an asshole and ALWAYS will be along with his brother! Last week he tried taking home a friend of mine, real family man!!! You eagles fans are so blind. If he was a giant I couldnt even cheer for my own team but then again we dont pick up every douche that available like the eagles and cowboys.

You friend must be hot, and since Vick turned her down, still available? I'd like to know more about her.

We got beat by the Detroit Lions. Can anybody honestly say they have recently, personally confirmed that Detroit even still exists?

This is horrible.

BTW, I found a second pitchfork. So, if you have a torch and a bus pass, but no pitchfork, we can collaborate. Or conspire, as it were ;)

Why eagles why, do you still have michael vick -- why eagles why, michael really is a dick. He can zig, he can zag but he falls flat on his face. Why eagles why, will you finish in last place?

I am probably one of the few people here that actually got that :)

Bravo! :D

Did anybody else see the video of the entire stadium booing the Eagles off the field at the end of the game? Michael Vick look scared. And I would be scared, too. I can't believe I didn't see anybody throwing anything. Seemed like it fell just short of a riot.

And thats whats wrong with eagles fans. Completely classless. Anymore you expect the worse from them.

And thats whats wrong with eagles fans. Completely classless. Anymore you expect the worse from them.

You stay loyal, buy seat licenses , and pay for season tickets in the last two stadiums. Then you can talk about classless. You don't know what you're talking about. It's more a matter of fan frustration than being classless.

What's wrong with Eagles fans is that they've sunk a lot of money and emotional capital into a team that constantly fails to meet expectations. That's not classless, that's frustration (especially when you consider the cost of going to a game).

What's classless is the Chief's fans cheered when Cassel was injured.

Ok so you have excuses for all the terrible things eagles fans have done throughout the years? You guys think that your the only team that hasnt won a superbowl yet your the worst fans in ALL of sports and its even been stated on sportscenter!!! I live in the heart of EAGLES country so I know what its like to try and cheer my team and constantly get jeered and Im ok with that, its sports. BUT, when I go to a game, keep my mouth shut besides cheering when my team does something good, and get heckled and searched and so on for only wearing a different jersey that it leads to violence, I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!!! So dont come on here crying about were only like this cause we dont win and we spend $ blah blah blah!!! And Im not talking about every fan out there either cause a lot of eagles fans wont even go to a game cause of what happens there.

Ok so you have excuses for all the terrible things eagles fans have done throughout the years? You guys think that your the only team that hasnt won a superbowl yet your the worst fans in ALL of sports and its even been stated on sportscenter!!! I live in the heart of EAGLES country so I know what its like to try and cheer my team and constantly get jeered and Im ok with that, its sports. BUT, when I go to a game, keep my mouth shut besides cheering when my team does something good, and get heckled and searched and so on for only wearing a different jersey that it leads to violence, I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!!! So dont come on here crying about were only like this cause we dont win and we spend $ blah blah blah!!! And Im not talking about every fan out there either cause a lot of eagles fans wont even go to a game cause of what happens there.

I'm not crying at all. Seems like only you are :D

Nope not crying just stating facts. I have no need to cry since Ive watched my team win 4 superbowls!!!!!

Oh, I heard plenty of bellyaching and crying and complaining. Go read your posts. Sorry your little feelings are hurt and life is so unfair because of all those big, bad meanie Eagles fans. Boo Hoo.

And yet you have to come in here and try to insult Eagles fans. How's that working out for you? In case you somehow haven't been able to figure it out...We love it! :D

BTW, I don't see any Eagles fans shitting in your Go Giants thread. Hmmm...