O-gre

Arsenal SLR 101 SG

Go with rattle can finish IMO. You can get Duplicolor/Rustoleum brand spraypaints in most colors at any auto parts store. They do well in high heat too, 500f. Or Krylon BBQ paints. I think Wal Mart has all this stuff too. If you wanna be funny you could spraypaint your rifle something like Ford Midnight Blue haha that'd be a great one at the range.

If you do paint, just remember to take the gun apart, clean it out really well with a solvent then dry it all out, rough up the finish a little with some steel wool, then solvent again and then paint. Make sure too, to get the oil out of all the crevices, you'd be surprised how much hides in the rivet areas. Also go in light coats, do 4-5 light coats and make sure to mask off all the critical areas. And if you can leave it to cure for a couple weeks too, that'd be great.

Not sure your experience with painting so I'm sorry if this is something you already know.

Unless you never plan to shoot or move the selector...you'll have the half moon back in no time after cerakote...it's just the design ....Me personally i think it adds character lol ....if your building a display piece u could, like cguiro said dip it in gold like the ones they found in sadam's place lol.....j/k