intercooler

so who has post election plans depending on who wins?

I plan to watch the President continue his mission of restoring the country to greatness... or at least pretty damn goodness!

I'm guessing we don't suppose to get into apolitical debate on this furom (generally, peole rarely change there minds about politics even when presented with fact - so no point in debating anyway)....So, the most-best thing I can say about your post is: Beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder ;-).

I was hopeful about Oboma 4 years ago (weak-moment I guess)...M'Cane seemed worn-out...But the tide turned when Oboma went overseas after being pres only a few months and apologiezed for America..That was the biggest insult he could have given to every active military pearson, and veteran like myself....Then all the class warefare and success-envy - horriblle thing to split the US population like that -- all just to get realected...That was enough. Pile on his economic performance (8% unenployment, 3K$ or so less take home, etc., etc.)...There really is no logical reason he got reelected other that many folks always vote the party line...It is a sad day - I really think Romni could have help the USA.

Prioritizing what I buy first because of importation restriction fears. Might need to purchase a saga in every caliber to be safe. Have the 7.62 and 12. Need the rest before prices jump on speculation

+1.