Dan

NJ PPP woes

Yup, so I have a NIB paid for Sig P226 Elite Stainless 9mm sitting at my FFL waiting for me to pick up. The kicker is I just applied for my PPP today. It was supposed to go in 3 weeks ago but travel and the storm has delayed those plans.

Now I have to train myself to forget that its there, and wait the 1-3 months that it usually takes Old Bridge to move on these things.

Sorry for the whine post, but my wife could care less about the emotional pain I'm enduring with this!

Today is day #190 (6 mos, 8 days) waiting for permits in Dumont

Got two .357's waiting...

well, one if the 605 sells..

So is the failure of local law enforcement to obay the law when issuing permits (30 days for residents) a justifiable reason to request an exemption from the one gun a month law? Since you are effectively over 6 months it would not be impossible for you to purchase more than 5 pistols this entire year. I wish I had the discresionary funds to purchase 13 guns in a year, I would document the actual purchase dates and pistol approval process and challenge this BS. It wouldn't be so bad if law enforcement actually, you know, had to obey the f-ing laws too.

Maks, I bought it through Legend Firearms. Ira got me a good deal.

RonW, going to see it will just be a tease, I can't put myself through that! Wow you have a bunch of goodies coming in. I hope you did the multiple gun permit process so you can get them all at once!

Wow some of you guys are waiting crazy amounts of time! I would not tolerate waiting 3+ months.

Completely ridiculous how we have to beg the PD in order to exercise our rights.

You don't have to. You can start by calling the chief, then the mayor, NJ2A society, and a lawyer.

Yup, that is what I do at the 2 month mark, and I always get the PPP 2-3 days later. I still consider "calling" a form of begging...because that's what it feels like.