Sign in to follow this  
intercooler

so who got what deal this weekend?

Just wanted to see what kind of deal guys got this weekend.:

My wife waited on the line at midnight and got a Henry ar7 survival rifle from Dicks, $239.95 -20% it can out to like $225 with tax and Nics

We went to the dicks in middletown NY and then got 20%off a benelli nova tactical that was on sale and an extra 10% off for opening a charge with them! out the door cost $ less than $350!

I am pretty happy with those deals, what did you guys get?

Love my AR-7 !!!!!!........break it in with Mini Mags or Aguilla SuperMax High Velocity Solids.

I got a polymer lower from Arms-N-Ammo , wasnt a Black Friday Deal

, but PK90 has Black Friday going all year long if you ve been there.

On the Ammo Side i got 5 boxes of 22lr Federal Bulk HP for 18$ at Cabelas

I just googled "AR-7" cause I haven't heard of it surprisingly...now I WANT IT!

Sweet little rifle love mine.

I purchased (still haven't gotten the call to pick up yet) a Ruger 10/22 from Dicks for $207 OTD.

I purchased (still haven't gotten the call to pick up yet) a Ruger 10/22 from Dicks for $207 OTD.

Same deal, picked it up yesterday. Its wrapped and under the tree already. :)

Also got a case of Mobile 1 15W-50 @ $30 for my motorcycle. Wanted more but Pepboys only carried one case of 15W-50

Same deal, picked it up yesterday. Its wrapped and under the tree already. :)

Also got a case of Mobile 1 15W-50 @ $30 for my motorcycle. Wanted more but Pepboys only carried one case of 15W-50

The one in Paramus? Did they call you to pick it up?

I want my rifle. :angry:

They didn't call, but I went in saturday morning and said my phone was off friday. Since I was already there and one of the first purchases, they did my NICS check. Took about 45 minutes though

I went to Dicks for the pre black friday sale and got a Pardner Pump for 151 and a Ruger 10/22 for 161 both plus tax but they did not charge me for NICS.

Wow... which one. Normally they send u to a register to pay for the nics the when u return with the reciept they run ur nics

i went to dick's to buy the 32 gun safe for 599 reg-999 or something. anyway i got the last one they had and it had a scratch on the back so the guy says we will give you 15% off. tried to haggle for 20 but no go so i said ill take it. when they ring me up it rings up 750 which is correct. i tell the guy over comes the manager making jokes no one can do math anymore types in 509 no tax or anything i quickly pay as im leaving i realize im supposed to get a free pistol safe the guy that was helping me says do you know which one i said i dunno so he told me pick out whatever one i wanted i picked the nicest one and he walked me out.

i went to dick's to buy the 32 gun safe for 599 reg-999 or something. anyway i got the last one they had and it had a scratch on the back so the guy says we will give you 15% off. tried to haggle for 20 but no go so i said ill take it. when they ring me up it rings up 750 which is correct. i tell the guy over comes the manager making jokes no one can do math anymore types in 509 no tax or anything i quickly pay as im leaving i realize im supposed to get a free pistol safe the guy that was helping me says do you know which one i said i dunno so he told me pick out whatever one i wanted i picked the nicest one and he walked me out.

wow why dont I get so lucky ahhh

I used the Dick'S Sporting Goods cyber monday 25% off any one item Plus $20 in shipping credit to buy a Nikon Monarch 5-20x44mm BDC Scope for my new Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 .... And the best part was, I was online about to buy it from them Sunday night, got distracted by the dog, things happened, I did not complete the purchase. Wake up yesterday with that email in my mailbox, bought it straight away. So now my Remington 700 has a top of the line Nikon Monarch scope to go with it, and as I have already two Nikon ProStaffs that are extremely awesome, I can only imagine the quality and clarity of the Monarch.

I used the Dick'S Sporting Goods cyber monday 25% off any one item Plus $20 in shipping credit to buy a Nikon Monarch 5-20x44mm BDC Scope for my new Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 .... And the best part was, I was online about to buy it from them Sunday night, got distracted by the dog, things happened, I did not complete the purchase. Wake up yesterday with that email in my mailbox, bought it straight away. So now my Remington 700 has a top of the line Nikon Monarch scope to go with it, and as I have already two Nikon ProStaffs that are extremely awesome, I can only imagine the quality and clarity of the Monarch.

What was the total price?