Luke_WO

Recommend a Shotgun Cart

My family shoots shotgun more than anything, usually sporting clays at Lehigh Valley. For Christmas this year, my mom wants to get my dad a cart for pushing the guns & ammo around. I have never really had any interest in these things - I like carrying my gun and ammo bag around. So I don't have the first clue about them. Can anyone recommend a cart? Looking for something basic, no bells and whistles, just something that can hold a couple guns and boxes of ammo. I have heard and read that Rugged Gear makes a good product, but that is the extent of my knowledge.

Thanks guys.

Why not get a beach cart? They have big wheels, are easy to push and best of all, you can use them at the beach too.

Do a google search for "beach cart" and you'll see plenty of options.

BTW...of you're handy, some guys make them out of those baby jogging strollers. Get them cheap on CL or yard sales and a few mods and you're GTG. You can buy the gun holders and such online and bolt them up with a little work.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2