JayWilling

Troopers in Tuckahoe this afternoon

I work in an old bank on Rt. 50 in Tuckahoe. NOTHING ever happens here.

Troopers pulled over a car and used the bullhorn to tell them they were being stopped for suspicion of armed robbery. All happened right outside.

cops002.png

My buddy was driving back to work with lunch and snapped this picture as he rolled by.

cops001.png

That's my first time seeing Troopers with sidearms deployed.

I was pulled over in a work truck with another tech in 1999 and the trooper on the passenger side had his weapon drawn.. i could see him perfectly in the side view mirror..When the trooper aproached the drivers side door i said to him i hope your buddy is'nt trigger happy..his finger was on the trigger.. all for an overdue inspection sticker.. troop let us go with a verbal warning but put us through the ringer including ID for the passenger..

Seems like a felony car stop to me. Usually done with multiple cars but gotta modify things sometimes

Not in the photo was another Trooper with weapon drawn at the driver's door and another Trooper behind the driver's door of the first cruiser. 8 SP vehicles in all.

I was a few blocks away from my school in Newark waiting in a right turn lane at a light. All of a sudden, a black Chrysler minivan with super dark tints all around hooks around me and makes the right turn. Light changes a minute later, I turn, cruise down a block and I see the minivan, a Dodge truck with a utility body, and a few other civilian looking vehicles with lights surrounding a car that is being stripped apart with the driver getting arrested.

Interesting things happen here all the time.

Two friends and I had troopers draw their firearms on us once a long time ago...that's a story best told over drinks though haha.

was it at a truckstop on the turnpike with Mcgreevy? I was there too!

was it at a truckstop on the turnpike with Mcgreevy? I was there too!

I avoid truck stops like the plague. My buddy was stationed out in philipsburg when he got on as a state trooper. The stories he told make me speed up whenever I see one.

We were actually offroading in the meadows when my buddy purchased his bronco. Of course it was probably close to 2 am and we had enjoyed a few beers before coming up with that bright idea.

I was a few blocks away from my school in Newark waiting in a right turn lane at a light. All of a sudden, a black Chrysler minivan with super dark tints all around hooks around me and makes the right turn. Light changes a minute later, I turn, cruise down a block and I see the minivan, a Dodge truck with a utility body, and a few other civilian looking vehicles with lights surrounding a car that is being stripped apart with the driver getting arrested.

Interesting things happen here all the time.

Sounds like DEA.

Sent from my treestand while covered in fox piss