MidwestPX

More M3s are coming! Pre-orders open!

confused- didnt you just reply to a post today and say no 15/20's?

rightisright asked if 15/20s would be available soon and I took that as will a 15/20 M3 be available but since Magpul didn't update the design of the 20rd PMAG, I said, "no." I thought you were just asking if 15/20 PMAGs were available at all which they are. There's no update coming for the 20rd PMAG and all the 15/20s using the current design are in stock.

Yep, only problem is they didn't allow for any overlap in production with the current gen. Once I'm out of what I have for 20rd PMAGs, that's it until Magpul releases the new 20rd model.

They will be soon!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/12/22/magpul-announces-10-and-20-round-pmag/

Just curious are the stubbys I ordered on Weds (order #4807) made from the M3s or the older version? It doesnt matter either way to me as I have a few of your older ones and they work great, like I said Im just curious

Made from the older model.

I'm being told end of January. I'm more upset about the fact that they had 0 cross over in production between the old and new models and the supply chain for 20rd PMAGs is completely dried up.