Ruger973

Sandy Concert

Clapton just owned everybody. And he's 67 years old. Amazing.

When Slowhand is performing everyone else is shooting for 2nd place. I have his stuff going back to The Yardbirds, John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers, and Cream on vinyl. First time I saw him live was with Cream.

I watched him play in a concert with George Harrison, who was pretty goods in his own right. The entire time Harrison kept looking at Clapton trying to figure out how he made those sounds come out of a guitar.

This whole concert is bs. Red cross my ass. I live 3 blocks from the water in Belmar and have NOT seen 1 red cross truck the entire time. Red Cross is such a joke. 2 days ago I read an article that they have 78 million in sandy donations that they are sitting on.

It's not for the red cross - it's for the Robin Hood relief fund.

http://www.robinhood.org/rhsandy

Did anyone make it till the end? Curious if the McCartney as Kobain plan was as silly as it sounded.

I stayed up through the Nirvana reunion. They played a new song, not a classic Nirvana song. I guess they couldn't get permission from Courtney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk