Cemeterys Gun Blob

Obama's Gun Control Press Conference

Obama had a press conference today about the gun control package he wants, and we are gonna take a beating........

http://www.pagunblog...ess-conference/

a quick summary;

• Biden has a January deadline, and he’s going to take immediate action. Obama says he won’t wait at all, not wait on people to study the policies he’s going to enact
  • He says that a majority of Americans support gun control like gun bans, magazine bans, and ending private sales.
  • Obama says that he “is betting” that gun owners would be the first to say that we should ban semi-auto rifles
  • Obama says that we are obligated to help him pass his agenda. We aren’t courageous if we don’t agree with his plan.
  • reporter asks about the NRA, and Obama says that mothers and fathers who are members of NRA need to do self-reflection and help him out

And so it begins..........

Robb Allen in Florida suggests we start sending letters NOW.....here is a sample of what he used, sounds good to me, and it can be edited to suite each of us. http://blog.robballen.com/Post/8965/write-today-call-tomorrow-show-up-next-week

Yea it doesn't look good for us. There are only a few different ways I see this going down:

#1- They legislate the rest of the country to basically the same standards as NJ or Calif.

#2-The do a buyback similar to Australia (unlikely with the fiscal cliff and all)

#3-People revolt and it all goes downhill from there.

It is a frightening thought, but if the American people want to be free, then it seems that the only option would be to stand up against this rogue government It is my prayers that it plays out peacefully.

However, there are a lot of sheeple, even gun-owners, that don't really know what this is about and what is at stake. The politicians are afraid of the people for the things that they have enacted up on the people in the name of votes, greed, agendas, etc. They are afraid that the people will realize that they haven't in the least done the job that they were suppose to do. They are also aware of what is coming down the pike in terms of an economic and society collapse and want to get as much control over the people as possible before that happens, especially since a lot of what they are doing is actually intentionally bringing it on. The gonvernment needs control and compliance ... disarmament, healthcare control, and supply chain control, etc.

I suggest that you write the pro-gun governors of states, as they will be one of the last bastions against these unlawful politicians. If they are with them, too, then without a large demonstration by the people of their power, freedom will lose. If states that support gun ownership don't stand up...

Even if what is being proposed happens and then is found unconstitutional, much damage will have already been done and these thugs know it. The time to act is now. Where is the NRA? Where is the voice of the people? If the people shut up and let this happen then we will all get our just desserts. I for one remember members on this forum saying it cannot happen. Perhaps you are that naive or secretly working for the other side. As a free American and law-abiding citizen I won't accept this radical thuggery against my natural rights. It is time to act as peaceful law-abiding citizens.

They are called, "Carpet Baggers"...or Arabs with these unjustifiable price increases. Like they weren't making a decent profit before hand. It is Capitalism so shop around. Just not at Dicks or CTD.