Sign in to follow this  
Jfoster99

Stocking Ammo and now AR Lowers!!!!

Well I always stocked up on Ammo whenever possible but am now Stocking up on Stripped AR Lowers... I just picked up another 3 from RGuns for $99 in addition to the one I purchased back in September...

Is anyone else stocking up on lowers???

How many stripped lowers do you have? What is the plan for them?

I want to have 3 built out AR's and spare lowers to expand and or give to my children.

I currently have a .223 and dedicated .22LR built out... I want to build out one more and save the rest for the coming ban?..

Should we be stockings the uppers as well? I assume they could only grandfather in complete rifles if they want...

I have a bad feeling about the pending changes to be enacted... A very bad feeling...

i literally picked up the very last bravocompany upper they had in stock... as soon as i bought it i refreshed the listings page... and boom... that was it. no 14.5", 16", anything...

It's official.... the "world wide web" is sold out.

it shipped today lol! was it a little more then i wanted to spend.. but it should last a LONG time.

I got 3 lowers ordered. My question is uppers also. I think i might just order 3 stripped uppers to match. Then i can build exactly what i want off that. They cant really limit parts to finish it i dont think. What are they going to stop selling barrels or triggers or bcg?

What is the deal with uppers? Why the run on them more so then stripped lowers? Are people thinking there will be an advantage to having a completed rifle over a Serialized stripped lower?

I agree, cant we always just buy parts for a rifle. And just build the upper. I bought the stripped lowers and uppers. i will need to get all other components but are they going to not allow sale of barrels bcg ect?

Also anyone who wants stripped uppers,

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/shop/ar15-stripped-upper-receiver

I currently have a .223 and dedicated .22LR built out... I want to build out one more and save the rest for the coming ban?..

Should we be stockings the uppers as well? I assume they could only grandfather in complete rifles if they want...

I have a bad feeling about the pending changes to be enacted... A very bad feeling...

No offense Jfoster but,

What ban? It's amazing the amount of posts on this board about bans and what's going to happen when nothing has been enacted. Why don't you guys grow some balls, act like men, and fight for your rights Instead of crying like a bunch of school girls.

I feel like I'm watching "The View"

The best advice I can give you is learn to reload, stock up on supplies before the SHTF. I also wouldn't be advertising what I have and don't have.

Again, I don't mean to offend you, or single you out, but it's getting tough to read posts like this.

Sigman, I am not only preparing for the worst but supporting our 2A.. In the last 6 months alone I have purchased a lifetime NRA membership, joined NJ2AS, and become an NRA instructor/Event Recruiter. In the past week I have I sent out hundreds of emails and made dozens of phone calls. . I sleep good knowing I have done all I can. I will give you this. If everyone donated half of what they plan to spend preparing for an AWB to the NRA-ILA we could prevent it from happening.. How have you been helping us fight for our 2A rights ( besides trying not to offend people with you posting advise)P.S. - it is a gun forum... If we do not talk about the guns we have it would be pretty quiet around here..

Sigman, I am not only preparing for the worst but supporting our 2A.. In the last 6 months alone I have purchased a lifetime NRA membership, joined NJ2AS, and become an NRA instructor/Event Recruiter. In the past week I have I sent out hundreds of emails and made dozens of phone calls. . I sleep good knowing I have done all I can. I will give you this. If everyone donated half of what they plan to spend preparing for an AWB to the NRA-ILA we could prevent it from happening.. How have you been helping us fight for our 2A rights ( besides trying not to offend people with you posting advise)P.S. - it is a gun forum... If we do not talk about the guns we have it would be pretty quiet around here..

I think he's more so posting on the fact the people are saying "The Ban" as if its definite and set in stone. I think the way people are talking about it it's when it happens not if, almost like people have given up on fighting

This couldn't have happened at a worse time. I had just had enough money for an AR went to stores and everywhere was sold out. Decided to get a few parts for a lower, no one had any and the net was sold out. Now I come on here and am about to buy Maksim's AR and turns out I'm really short because I had to dip into the AR fund for Christmas shopping. This is so disappointing.