Sign in to follow this  
Rob0115

XLR Industries Chassis

Anyone familiar with these? Starting to plan a build for a SA 700 action bolt and like the AR look of the chassis. However, that being said I'd like it to be a nice shooter.

Thanks.

Have you looked and compared some of the other chassis systems, such as aics, KRG whiskey 3, and McRees?

I spent days doing the research and went with one of the above..

KRG was my second choice.

I also looked at the XLR, but with the tactical butt stock. The standard is ugly.

My local shop just became a mcrees dealer and should have some in stock and on guns by the 15th if i recall them properly.

As for the XLR i havent used one but it is the chassis ill be using for my savage build, i steered towards it due to the owners willingness to answer questions and the fact that it mimics my AR's ergos.

Thanks for the replies guys. I liked it for the AR ergos and the price seemed fair and the quality seems to be there.

I looked at the AICS and the KRG but didn't look at the McRees--but will.

Scatterbrains who's your local dealer?

Also, I picked up my Remington 700 sps tactical which is exactly what I wanted. I still think I want a chassis even though this has the HS over molded stock.