Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Corey Booker on False Gun Debate

he speaks from the heart, and although he's no friend of the 2A at least he understands its not the 2A or legal gun owners fault of the problems with violence in his city.

While this is true, on the other side of that coin, his solution thus far has been to just remove all firearms. He has openly agreed to total bans. In my opinion, I think Booker is a more dangerous politician that Obama. He looks and sounds better than him on tv, and he wears a cape and saves babies from burning buildings at night. When he runs for Senate in 2014, I guarantee he wins and makes huge political gains.

No he dropped the gov bid in the last week or so

This. He dropped it last week. But who is Norcross' candidate? We should all know by now that the winning candidate is usually the one with the most public view. I have to say, Booker is a handsome guy with a smile and a knack for feel good speeches. If it wasn't for his 2a views, I would vote for him.

Say what you will about Corey Booker, he IS an up and coming political force in NJ.........

.....but who are these 74% of NRA members who want tougher gun laws? I don't know ANYBODY who ever got polled.....

thats because you live in NJ....

So what if Booker is the next Senator from New Jersey? Like he could be any worse than Lautenberg or Menendez?

As for Christie, no one is going to beat him, and the dems know it. Don't look for them to make one of their rising stars a sacrificial lamb against him.

he speaks from the heart, and although he's no friend of the 2A at least he understands its not the 2A or legal gun owners fault of the problems with violence in his city.

And that right there is where we are coming apart . Booker speaks from the heart, LaPerre does his best imitation of a politician ducking questions about an impeachable offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cory-booker/gun-law-reform_b_2346911.html

Yesterday, I noticed this column from Cory Booker on Huffington Post's blog column. There is, of course, a concern when anyone talks about gun control because of the slippery slope. But, today, this column has been buried below the likes of Arianna Huffington, Michael Moore and the more extreme. Worth noting that even though he suggests that an AWB would be a good thing, it is not one of the three things he is suggesting.

So what if Booker is the next Senator from New Jersey? Like he could be any worse than Lautenberg or Menendez?

^^^^THIS^^^^^

Not that I think Booker would be good on 2A, nor would I ever vote for him, but he would be the lesser evil than Lautenmummy. At least Booker has a grasp of the new(er) reality in this country that guns will not be banned and the 2A applies to the People. Lautenberg is still stuck in 1975 with his ban all guns and ammo mentality.