Polak

Lowers in stock and lots of them

Just an FYI, I have one of these New Frontier polymer lowers, and I've had a bunch of problems. Needed to do some dremeling and filing to get parts to fit and still doesn't work right.

What issues are you still having with it ?

I need to do more work on the mag well, magazine don't lock in place correctly. The mag release button sticks a bit. The pivot and takedown pin holes are tight. Connecting an upper and lower is really tight as well.

I need to do more work on the mag well, magazine don't lock in place correctly. The mag release button sticks a bit. The pivot and takedown pin holes are tight. Connecting an upper and lower is really tight as well.

Thanks,

I ve noticed a very tight connect on the upper and lower as well. No issues with the mag lock ( it was their parts that came assembled though).

Thanks,

I ve noticed a very tight connect on the upper and lower as well. No issues with the mag lock ( it was their parts that came assembled though).

No problem.

Do your pivot pins barely come through on the left side of the receiver?

I have 4 ATI polymer lowers sitting at my FFL waiting for me to pickup. Paid $40 each for them back when bama' got re-elected. So these guys seemed to have jacked the price up over 100% on these NF made models.

I had the same issues as you guys. Tight takedown and pivot pin holes but a little moly lube makes it at least usable since i didn't want to venture into reaming it. also the slot milled into the left side for the mag catch was too tight to accept the metal catch itself so i had to sand the steel catch to give it enough clearance. Then there was the trigger opening that was too tight for my aftermarket trigger and needed to be opened up a little as well.

I have 4 ATI polymer lowers sitting at my FFL waiting for me to pickup. Paid $40 each for them back when bama' got re-elected. So these guys seemed to have jacked the price up over 100% on these NF made models.

New Frontier Armory was never 40$ , they were 70-80$. I believe that formerly they were called Plum Crazy.

Their Facebook page is very up to date as to why they have a different price now ( claiming that suppliers have raised prices ). Of course that is what most of the manufacturers say to justify their jackup now!!!!!

The molder is charging NFA more because the molder is concerned that there isn't as much time to pay off the tooling due to the political climate. It's smart business on the molder's part. Therefore, NFA is charging more, both dealers and retail. I've got several hundred NFA lowers coming in about two weeks.

The molder is charging NFA more because the molder is concerned that there isn't as much time to pay off the tooling due to the political climate. It's smart business on the molder's part. Therefore, NFA is charging more, both dealers and retail. I've got several hundred NFA lowers coming in about two weeks.

Is the molder a firearms manufacturer or NFA pays for theto develop a mold and they own the rights to it because they are a manufacturer.

Just curious of how this process is being done. If you have any links on the molding process can you post more information.

Well I've got an NF stripped lower on the way (shipped yesterday) and the PSA MOE lower finishing kit ordered as well. We'll see how well it all goes together once it's in my possession. Hopefully by then an upper in my price range and desired config will be available somewhere. I'll be keeping it in my apartment in PA and I have the 10 pack of pmags backorder at Brownell's too.

MC

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

I should have my first 200 NFA lowers here this week. I'll have another 250-500 following them and I should be able to hold my current pricing of $79.95ea for stripped LW15 lowers.

Are you currently taking any orders for them.....and which FFLs in NJ do you have on file ?

No, I need shipping confirmation before I start taking money for the second shipment. It's easier if you just list a few local stores and see if I have them on file.

Let us know when that 2nd shipment comes through.

FFL`s i have in mind are:

D&S Tactical Supply

OMG Custom Guns

Arms-N-Ammo

Atlantic Tactical

MidwestPX, will ou be posting here or advertising anywhere once you get these in? I'm interested in getting one from you.

Yep. Make an account in the webstore and signup for the newsletter. I post here but I also send out a notice when hot stuff like mags, BCGs, LPKs, lowers, etc. come in. Only newsletter subscribers get it though because being subscribed tells me you want to hear from me. I don't abuse it and spam you daily. I think in the four years I've been running PX, I've sent out a half dozen notices with two being in the last two weeks.

The first shipment of 200 lowers are already sold and gone. I need to confirm the next shipment before I make backorders available but I will hopefully have them in a week or two.

Ignorant question...don't know much about the AR family...

Can you put any upper on any lower? I'd like to build one in 308. Ironically, I never really wanted one of these until recently. I knew I should have stopped at Bullseye Tactical on my way home that Friday.

.308 receivers are larger than AR15 receivers due to the size of the round. Within the AR15 family, in general, yes, uppers and lowers are interchangeable with the exception of some large hole Colts (takedown and pivot pins are .174" instead of .154"...I think...someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

You can wind up with that issue with aluminum lowers. My noveske is tight on everything I own. Needs tools tight. My firebird lower is the sloppiest fit on everything until you tighten up the set screw.