dave545

5.56 even crazier

I have 1K rounds of Federal 5.56. Buy it now $995 w/free shipping.

But that's the family price for my friends on the forum. ;)

ETA: In case it wasn't clear enough, this is a joke.

There we 3 boxes of 223 avail at Dicks in Freehold for $8.99 or so as of 5pm or so today.

In all reality, if someone wants 223... and you have brass, bullets, powder, or can get them, will be happy to reload it for you or come do it yourself. I have the press and everything you need for it.

Ill pay 400 right now to keep not to resell but not paying 1000

Lol, :p I don't understand who would spend $1k on 223. And I don't understand who would sell their personal guns or ammo with the current state of affairs, period. I will never sell any of my toys or the required parts that go with them. My grandkids are going to inherit everything I own even if they have to dig them out of the ground first.

There we 3 boxes of 223 avail at Dicks in Freehold for $8.99 or so as of 5pm or so today.

In all reality, if someone wants 223... and you have brass, bullets, powder, or can get them, will be happy to reload it for you or come do it yourself. I have the press and everything you need for it.

I think you have a good idea. This might be a pretty good business venture for us lazy people....no cost to you but time so charge a flat labor fee per 500 rds..

I think you have a good idea. This might be a pretty good business venture for us lazy people....no cost to you but time so charge a flat labor fee per 500 rds..

Insert "dont shoot anyones reloads" argument here. That is before someone else does. Now that its out of the way id shoot reloads from a seasoned reloading vet :)

Damn ammo has gone up more than gold. I'm kicking myself now that I hadn't bought an extra case of PMC .556 when it was on sale this past summer (about 6.50 a box). That would've given me an extra 1K rounds that I could've sold on e-bay now and could've funded a new gun purchase. :facepalm: Yeah, yeah, I know "would've, could've, should've" hindsight is 20/20 and all that jazz.

. That would've given me an extra 1K rounds that I could've sold on e-bay now and could've funded a new gun purchase. :facepalm: Yeah, yeah, I know "would've, could've, should've" hindsight is 20/20 and all that jazz. [/i]

FYI you can't sell ammo on eBay, sorry