Foyt20

New From Mercer County

Hello Everyone, I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is A.J, and I am a new participant in the 2A hobbies. I am 29, from Mercer county NJ, a husband and a new dad, my beautiful daughter is 7 months old, and finally got my FPID updated, and decided to get a PPP at the same time after moving from Union County.

Just picked up some goodies, got my AR lower all assembled, and then Sandy Hook happened. So, now I know what it is like to be a participant in a rights battle. I was too young to remember '94 ( or be a participant). I started in this at exactly the wrong moment. Have built a little bit of a stockpile over the last 3 weeks, at a reasonable price. Now just to get out and stretch my new Sigs legs.

I hope (and will contribute to the cause). I have never been active in the political arena, as life can often be easy, so sometimes it is good to have something to be passionate about, and to have events that try our convictions to remind us of what this country is about.

Thanks for your time, and it will be a blast to participate here.

Oh, and Happy New Year! Hopefully 2013 will work out in our favor.