Malsua

Biden ‘guarantees’ January passage of ‘strict gun control legislation’

So is the fix in already? Biden seems to think so, but he's a major ass clown.

-----------

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/01/04/biden-guarantees-january-passage-of-strict-gun-control-legislation-13198

January 4, 2013 By Michael Dorstewitz 1 Comment

110308_obama_menino_ap_522_regular-300x162.jpg

Mayor Thomas Menino welcomes President Obama to Boston

Boston Mayor Thomas Menino said Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” that President Obama will pass strict gun control legislation by the end of the month, according to the Boston Herald.

“He said, ‘Tommy, I guarantee you, we’ll get it done by the end of January,’” Menino said. “They’re going to get it done.”

Menino, a proponent of strict gun control, co-chairs Mayors Against Illedal Guns with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Referring to the rash of urban young gang violence, “I understand the second amendment, the right to bear arms,” he said. “But I don’t understand how young kids should be able to get guns.”

Menino added that because the president is in his last term, he has “no excuse not to pass strong (gun control) legislation.”

“It’s time to get this moving and moving quickly,” Menino said. “Let’s do it now.”

Read more at the Boston Herald.

Referring to the rash of urban young gang violence, “I understand the second amendment, the right to bear arms,” he said. “But I don’t understand how young kids should be able to get guns.”

If only there weren't existing laws that covered this.. Oh wait..

I'm sure these "kids" with guns will follow the new laws as well as they're following the existing ones.

You're going to take Menino's word for it? That guy could get a pop-up book wrong.

Mush mouth Menino likes to boast. I have no doubt Biden told him this.

He also couldn't dump pee out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

It's a good thing the nationwide rally is feb 8th after this legislation is supposed to pass. There should've been an organized march on Washington as soon as the clowns started talking about taking our rights away. They've passed the patriot act and NDAA. They won't be happy until we have no rights left.

Mush mouth Menino likes to boast. I have no doubt Biden told him this.

He also couldn't dump pee out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

My point exactly. I'm not saying that Biden never said this, but Menino has been know to screw up even the simplest statements. I'm sure Menino thinks Biden said this but that don't make it so.

I have no doubt that if Biden said this he will say it again and more publicly. Until then, I wouldn't take it as anything more than the ramblings of the village idiot.

I think this is a case of Menino "misinterpreting" what D-bag Joe meant. I'm sure D-bag said this, BUT, he was probably only referring to "in the Senate" as the Dems control that and CAN, and most likely will, pass it there. The House is a completely different matter since it's controlled by the republicans (not that I have much faith in them)

Even if it passes both the Supreme Court can say its a no go, looks like only time will tell now

Folks are smarter than this and creative. They know what SCOTUS ruled, but it does not stop them from enacting

more laws with slightly different wording, nuances and crap.

Look no further than NJ and IL.

The strategy is, throw enough rocks and one of them is bound to hit the window.

And courts take years to hear and rule on these cases but the crazy f***s in positions can pass laws overnight.

It's a good thing the nationwide rally is feb 8th after this legislation is supposed to pass. There should've been an organized march on Washington as soon as the clowns started talking about taking our rights away. They've passed the patriot act and NDAA. They won't be happy until we have no rights left.

My thought exactly..... But that's why the country is in the state it's in... People are lazy and/or "too busy" to get involved and think nothing's going to change...except their life will drastically change once the ball really starts rolling....smh

Menino is a bumbling idiot, how he gets elected is beyond comprehension. It doesn't speak much for the people of Boston who vote for him. Jackass Joe Biden is a used car salesman type of politician, you can't believe anything he says, especially when he says "trust me".

Menino is a bumbling idiot, how he gets elected is beyond comprehension. It doesn't speak much for the people of Boston who vote for him. Jackass Joe Biden is a used car salesman type of politician, you can't believe anything he says, especially when he says "trust me".

Therein lies the problem: the Meninos, Nutters, Bidens, Lautenbergs, Bloombergs and Menendez's of our world will continue to be elected simply because of demographics. The number of Dems, Libs and assorted "progressives" simply outnumber Indies and GOP'ers. I don't see MA, NJ and NY coming back into the red column anytime soon, and PA is a longshot, too.

All we can continue to do is galvanize the firearms community so that we get as many of us, our families and friends to register and vote against these bums. At the very least it shows that we have SOME strength in numbers, and the courage of our convictions.