mattio41

Unbelievable !!! Gunbroker Ammunition

Well, it looks like I am just going to wait to pick up some ammo, when it becomes more reasonable. people have priced it at almost a 1.00 per round on .223 & 5.56.

Considering I have not received my AR's yet that I ordered before the holiday, I guess I will just wait a little longer, and try putting in some back orders, for something more reasonable...

Definitely a trickle down effect on the .22 ammo. I had noticed that the centerfire auto rifles were first to be sold out and then the rimfires started disappearing. Obviously the ammo followed suit. I think most had gotten the notion that if they can't shoot/can't get ammo for centerfire rifles then drop back to the .22's. As for 223/556 ammo; I refuse to pay that much for it....thats absolutely nuts. Scary thing is, I can actually see it going a bit higher as these stupid (potential) AWB talks keep lingering. Great news for ammo distributors but definitely bad for us shooters.

I just got federal bulk in a ammo can for .5 a round shipped from cabelas...

Thats still too high for federal bulk, I think the stuff I have averages something like, .03 a round.. Always picked it up when I saw sales at Dunn's for 160 shipped to my door for 5250 rounds..

Thats still too high for federal bulk, I think the stuff I have averages something like, .03 a round.. Always picked it up when I saw sales at Dunn's for 160 shipped to my door for 5250 rounds..

Me too but I missed it last time it was in stock. I checked yesterday, out of stock and the price is now 189. I saw cases on gb for $400 plus!

That's 3 cents a round. Up to 5 cents isn't that bad, I guess.

C

Plenty of .22LR around here, including CCI MiniMags going for their regular brick and mortar store price. The .223 I know to be in-stock in two places I've been today is being gouged to ever loving death! I am in no way paying $1/round for .223. That is simply absurd.