O-gre

Noveske last words.

Sorry..not.knocking the op. Just found that pic funny.

I do to, but I don't know if they can block pictures from being posted for the remainder of this threads life and knowing some of you guys, Well I'm scared. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not everything that doesn't fit neatly inside your little box that is your perception of reality is a conspiracy. It is funny just how frequent a few of you immediately jump in with a useless post that is nothing more than a stupid little pun about tin foil hats meant as ridicule.

Prescription drugs causing eradicate behavior in individuals (including homicidal/suicidal tendencies in some cases) is not a conspiracy. It is a fact. And that isn't even disputed by anyone with the smallest amount of intelligence. I'm pretty sure they don't warn about the risks of these things (like suicide) just for laughs.

Paxil, Prozac, Luvox, Lexapro, & Zoloft all warn about suicide risk in young adults, hallucinations, along with a long list of other side effects.

Courts in multiple countries have ruled that drugs like Zoloft and Prozac were responsible or caused people to murder, including awarding millions of dollars in compensation/damages.

There are literally thousands of cases involving these prescription drugs and their possible link to suicide and homicide.

Not everything that doesn't fit neatly inside your little box that is your perception of reality is a conspiracy. It is funny just how frequent a few of you immediately jump in with a useless post that is nothing more than a stupid little pun about tin foil hats meant as ridicule.

Prescription drugs causing eradicate behavior in individuals (including homicidal/suicidal tendencies in some cases) is not a conspiracy. It is a fact. And that isn't even disputed by anyone with the smallest amount of intelligence. I'm pretty sure they don't warn about the risks of these things (like suicide) just for laughs.

Whoa hoss. Hit a little close to home? I was ridiculing the conspiracy theorists that are trying to connect these deaths to some big government something.

My first thoughts when I learned about Lanza were that he was on some psychotropic drug and reacted to it exactly as the side effects disclaimer warns. Would sure like to be privy to the tox screens on these shooters.

BTW, that's erratic - while we would maybe like to eradicate them, the word you were going for was erratic.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Whoa hoss. Hit a little close to home? I was ridiculing the conspiracy theorists that are trying to connect these deaths to some big government something.

My first thoughts when I learned about Lanza were that he was on some psychotropic drug and reacted to it exactly as the side effects disclaimer warns. Would sure like to be privy to the tox screens on these shooters.

BTW, that's erratic - while we would maybe like to eradicate them, the word you were going for was erratic.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

A little context goes a long way. Instead of just posting some silly photo without saying anything (which was done for the sole purpose of ridicule), a post like your last has some worth. The predominant point of the article from the OP was about prescription drugs.

And no, it didn't hit close to home.

And again, calling something a conspiracy just because it doesn't fit in your little box serves no purpose. Follow the money and you might find things a bit interesting. Like that the large pharmaceutical companies profit out the ying yang on their drugs that they know have deadly side effects. And what do they do? They push for or pressure those in the health industry to prescribe their drugs even when there isn't a legitimate reason. Or they pay/bribe doctors to do that. The info is out there if you decide to research it. But I imagine it is easier to just call it a conspiracy and go own your merry way. Ignorance truly is bliss.

They push for or pressure those in the health industry to prescribe their drugs even when there isn't a legitimate reason. Or they pay/bribe doctors to do that. The info is out there if you decide to research it. But I imagine it is easier to just call it a conspiracy and go own your merry way. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Funny - what you're talking about is totally conspiratorial as well...

Isn't that what I said would be said? Oh wait, it is.

But I imagine it is easier to just call it a conspiracy and go own your merry way.

Isn't that weird. It is almost like I knew that was coming...

Ever think this. These people on these drugs may really be mental. Lets say they miss a dose or stop taking these meds. Then there is a chemical imbalance... And bammm

fine then explain why in almost every instance a pharma is involved? There are many mentally il people out there that aren't on meds and they don't go around killing people.

Using data from annual surveys by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the researchers reviewed the records of 233,144 adult patients who made doctor visits between 1996 and 2007. This included 9,454 antidepressant prescriptions for patients without a diagnosis of depression or other mental illness typically treated with the medication.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/medical/health/medical/treatments/story/2011/08/Study-Americans-use-of-antidepressants-on-the-rise/49828766/1

Eleven percent of Americans over age 12 take antidepressants according to a report released Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control. The study, compiled by the National Center for Health Statistics, looked at data from 2005 to 2008.

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/19/more-than-1-in-10-in-u-s-take-antidepressants/

The latest report from the Centers for Disease Control found that 11 percent of Americans aged 12 and older are taking antidepressants--making them the most commonly used kind of drug for people between the ages of 18 and 44. Sharpe believes those numbers are so high in part simply because so many patients ask doctors for them after seeing them advertised. "Since 1997, we've had direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs, which urges consumers to 'ask your doctor' whether a certain medication might be right for them," she tells me. "And people do: a 2003 report found that a third of adults had asked their doctors about a medication they'd seen advertised, and that four out of five who did ended up receiving a prescription."

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/06/hey-lets-not-get-carried-away-anti-depressants-really-do-help-people/257976/

Just saying. Not that they don't work, but just follow the money.

Pharma and drugs stepped in when managed health care became the fad.

Once cost cutting from managed health care happened psychologists visits were covered for 3 visits a year, people were chucked out of hospitals after a day after giving birth and psychos that showed up in hospitals were given just as much time so long as they took a pill.

Managed health care and these super pills ended psychiatric facilities as we knew it. State mental Health budgets were slashed and doctors that are "in network" are only in the network if they follow the strict guidlines of the managed health care company. Those companies tell them exactly how long they can personally see a patient and that they MUST prescribe a drug in certain conditions, often after only allowing 15 minutes to diagnose.

The mental health care system is not just a joke, it is WRONG!

Come on now. Throw all the mental patients on the street and try to take my guns at the same time? Sounds like a horror movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fine then explain why in almost every instance a pharma is involved? There are many mentally il people out there that aren't on meds and they don't go around killing people.

If you are on one of these drugs an miss a dose or stop cold turkey you go into withdraw. It then makes you have extreme symptoms.

Pharma and drugs stepped in when managed health care became the fad.

Once cost cutting from managed health care happened psychologists visits were covered for 3 visits a year, people were chucked out of hospitals after a day after giving birth and psychos that showed up in hospitals were given just as much time so long as they took a pill.

Managed health care and these super pills ended psychiatric facilities as we knew it. State mental Health budgets were slashed and doctors that are "in network" are only in the network if they follow the strict guidlines of the managed health care company. Those companies tell them exactly how long they can personally see a patient and that they MUST prescribe a drug in certain conditions, often after only allowing 15 minutes to diagnose.

The mental health care system is not just a joke, it is WRONG!

Come on now. Throw all the mental patients on the street and try to take my guns at the same time? Sounds like a horror movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The thing that gets me is that his car "mysteriously runs off the road" after making these comments?

How does a car "mysteriously" run off a road. I can't think of one. I can think of a jillion perfectly banal ways for it to run off a road. Idiot texting, drinking, falling asleep, failur of a number of mechanical components (I mean like that would be really frikin mysterious on a ride form 1984), tried to avoid a collision with wildlife, etc.

As for the guy form FPSRussia, he made a LOT of enemies by being more than a bit of a scumbag, so...