BOOMSTICK

Tactical Response CEO Threatens ....

Here's a more well thought out response that doesn't involve feigned rage and fantasies of running around the woods with your guns shooting people

ETA: Didn't realize it had already been posted here http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45080-the-line-in-the-sand

I have said it before and I will say it again. Yeager is the definition of

fc2796c0da3c7b6b3a79404a360965bb.jpg

http://mobile.newschannel5.com/wap/news/text.jsp?targetUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.newschannel5.com%2fstory%2f20566009%2fdept-of-safety-suspends-handgun-permit-of-local-man-after-gun-control-rage-video

State Suspends Permit Of Man In Gun Control Rage Video

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.

In a statement released Friday officials said they had suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response based on "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public".

On Thursday, a video of Yeager angrily claiming he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama moved forward with gun control measures began to go viral on the internet.

"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety. Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail," Commissioner Bill Gibbons said.

Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, a company that offers training to civilians in weapons and tactical skills, has multiple certifications with several different types of weapons. Officials with the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security were explicit in stating that the Yeager was not a Department of Safety and Homeland Security certified instructor, nor is his school department certified.

According to officials Yeager can seek a review of the department's decision in the general sessions court.

I saw the original yesterday. Guess who's going to have a pile of jack boots visit him soon?

Oh, look at that. I was right. First they take his CCW, next they'll run him out of business. The left has tasted the blood in the water and is currently in a feeding frenzy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2459456.html

Daily Mail in UK http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

and Salon http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/radi...s_gun_control/

Oh, look at that. I was right. First they take his CCW, next they'll run him out of business. The left has tasted the blood in the water and is currently in a feeding frenzy.

Sorry, but those are far left sights and they are already against us. The "middle" doesn't look at those sights so he really isn't an issue.

With gun owners like this clown....who needs the antigunners......

We are in the battle of our lives to win the hearts and minds of middle America

Sorry, but those are far left sights and they are already against us. The "middle" doesn't look at those sights so he really isn't an issue.

His goose is SO cooked. Any law enforcement agency that might have contracted training through him will cancel. The feds will be all over him and find something and revoke his 2a rights.

The IRS will probably get a few digs in as well. The man is radioactive. He'll be lucky if he can end up flying rubber dogshit out of Hong Kong after this is all over.

His goose is SO cooked. Any law enforcement agency that might have contracted training through him will cancel. The feds will be all over him and find something and revoke his 2a rights.

The IRS will probably get a few digs in as well. The man is radioactive. He'll be lucky if he can end up flying rubber dogshit out of Hong Kong after this is all over.

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I don't think so. He has a loyal following and they'll support him. And don't forget, he's not in an anti state. He's in a pro gun state. LEO there are pro 2A and will still use him.

I despise Yeager with the fire of a million burning suns. I won't get into his cowardly past, his calling people out for "Duels" and "mutual combat" when they disagree with him, or his many other instances of shameless douchbaggery.

He made an ass of himself. He ran his suck, making a fool of himself and drawing unwanted negative attention to himself and all gun owners and 2A supporters. He damaged our cause by becoming what the sheep are afraid of and putting it out there for all to see for eternity. He became the boogeyman hiding under every gun grabbers bed. An Ex cop that became a private military contractor threatening to kill people.

Tell me how any of the blustering drivel he spewed in his first video, or even his second, helped those that support the 2A in any meaningful way?

Why couldn't he have done his most recent video, posted above at #65, and showed some maturity and impulse control instead of "Throw some food in a backpack, load your mags and clean your guns", "I will fire the first shot", "Start killing people" WTF was that?

He drew his line in the sand alright, then retreated behind it and lost it to the surf. If he would have been smarter, he could have drawn his line and defended it with the help of half of America. Now he comes off as not only unstable and dangerous but toxic and weak as well.

I award him no points and may God have mercy on his soul.

I despise Yeager with the fire of a million burning suns. I won't get into his cowardly past, his calling people out for "Duels" and "mutual combat" when they disagree with him, or his many other instances of shameless douchbaggery.

He made an ass of himself. He ran his suck, making a fool of himself and drawing unwanted negative attention to himself and all gun owners and 2A supporters. He damaged our cause by becoming what the sheep are afraid of and putting it out there for all to see for eternity. He became the boogeyman hiding under every gun grabbers bed. An Ex cop that became a private military contractor threatening to kill people.

Tell me how any of the blustering drivel he spewed in his first video, or even his second, helped those that support the 2A in any meaningful way?

Why couldn't he have done his most recent video, posted above at #65, and showed some maturity and impulse control instead of "Throw some food in a backpack, load your mags and clean your guns", "I will fire the first shot", "Start killing people" WTF was that?

He drew his line in the sand alright, then retreated behind it and lost it to the surf. If he would have been smarter, he could have drawn his line and defended it with the help of half of America. Now he comes off as not only unstable and dangerous but toxic and weak as well.

Whoa, relax Rick. I understand your man-love relationship with him but it's not that bad. You have to remember that the left's tactics are WaaaaY worse and he understands that. Hell, look no further than what the news paper in NY did.

+10000000

LOL. That's actually pretty good :D

But, you my friend are the enigma. Your an officer, and therefore are supposed to be on their side. Your supposed to be the one supporting the AWB. Your supposed to be the one to be kicking down doors and asking for guns.

Ray, What you quoted was meant for Woodentoe's comment (I edited my post I reflect that) You and I were posting simultaneously.

That being said, I am not an enigma. And please, don't tell me what I am supposed to do. I know my job and I remember my oath. I have not forgotten the face of my father.

I also know that that Jackwagon Yeager is not helping us one little bit.

Ray, What you quoted was meant for Woodentoe's comment (I edited my post I reflect that) You and I were posting simultaneously.

That being said, I am not an enigma. And please, don't tell me what I am supposed to do. I know my job and I remember my oath. I have not forgotten the face of my father.

it's too late. It looks like your agreeing with me

I didn't mean to say your supposed to do anything. I meant it as THEY think your supposed to do those things.

Lmao that's "tossers" boy!

Have an issue with me? He taught a hell of a class and Iearned a lot from him. I challenge you to find someone who took a class with him who doesn't have a positive opinion. There are a number of people on NJGF who have. So stay in your lane high speed.

ETA: I would gladly go into war with Yeager on my side. He is a squared away dude. More so than most NJ loudmouth d-bags

Tosser,

I have no problem with you, he'll, I don't even know you. I think the fact that you sought out training is excellent and I wish more responsible gun owners did the same.

I do have a few questions though. How many firearms courses have you taken from real deal, professional, BTDT trainers? What's your frame of reference for "hell of a class"? What was your previous experience training with firearms under the tutelage of a professional instructor, and by association your definition of "learned a lot"? Was it merely a fun class (which is an important factor in choosing instructors) or did you actually learn something relevant to your goals? What did you expect to get out of the TR class you took and did it meet your expectations?

I know dozens of real deal guys that carry a gun for a living that think he and his classes are a joke. It is deltaninjasealranger camp combined with ballistic masturbation.

There are many credible real deal instructors out there in easy driving range to attend class with. Don't waste your $$ on this shyster.

Tosser,

I have no problem with you, he'll, I don't even know you. I think the fact that you sought out training is excellent and I wish more responsible gun owners did the same.

I do have a few questions though. How many firearms courses have you taken from real deal, professional, BTDT trainers? What's your frame of reference for "hell of a class"? What was your previous experience training with firearms under the tutelage of a professional instructor, and by association your definition of "learned a lot"? Was it merely a fun class (which is an important factor in choosing instructors) or did you actually learn something relevant to your goals? What did you expect to get out of the TR class you took and did it meet your expectations?

I know dozens of real deal guys that carry a gun for a living that think he and his classes are a joke. It is deltaninjasealranger camp combined with ballistic masturbation.

There are many credible real deal instructors out there in easy driving range to attend class with. Don't waste your $$ on this shyster.

My background originated being an Army NG soldier. With the high likelihood of deployment to a combat zone I was in search of "better" than BCT/AIT training. Unfortunatly my army "career" was cut short due to a medical issue. Since 2005 I have accumulated over 1000hrs of professional firearms instruction with the following:

James Yeager

Chris Fry

Wes Doss

Claude Werner

Rob Pincus

Paul Gomez (RIP)

Kelly Venden

Southnarc

In addition to the training from the instructors above I log well over 5k rounds of 556 a year in practice.

I now teach a number of prehospital medical classes. I know what makes a good vs bad instructor in the professional setting; meaning control of class and transfer of knowledge.

Now to the further questions I'll address them individually.

How many firearms courses have you taken from real deal, professional, BTDT trainers? See above

What's your frame of reference for "hell of a class"? Culmination of "enjoyment" and improvement from day one hour one to the last drill of the course

What was your previous experience training with firearms under the tutelage of a professional instructor, and by association your definition of "learned a lot"? Generally speaking going to the instructors listed above you can see that there only a couple of ways to skin a cat. The meat and potatoes all remained the same however the theory and delivery from each instructor varied.

Was it merely a fun class (which is an important factor in choosing instructors) or did you actually learn something relevant to your goals? Yes to both. Initially as I stated, "training" to go to war literally, now that my status has changed I attend classes to obtain proficiency and for enjoyment. Shooting is fun, shooting well is more fun.

What did you expect to get out of the TR class you took and did it meet your expectations? Again as said earlier my goal was to obtain proficiency with the AR/m16 series of rifles as that was would I would take down range. The classes well surpassed the level of instruction of the Army. Leaving TR I found myself much more well versed in the manipulations of the M4/AR series of rifles.

At this point in my life I continue to go to classes for a different purpose, to be able to defend my family and myself from any and all threats. As you stated, they are fun to boot.

Now what is your frame of reference to "question" the classes by TR? Who have you trained with and did they meet/exceed your goals/expectations?

I do not aim with my eye...

Tosser,

I have taken multiple courses with EAG, Trident, VTAC, Spartan Group, Blackwater, Blackrock and NJDCJ over the last 6 years. I attend at least 2 formal classes a year and have a nice training budget for ammo and range time. I practice a lot. I am the lead firearms and tactics trainer for my SWAT team, and rangemaster for my agency.

Each trainer taught me something different, even if it was how not to do something. Each trainer made me a better shooter today than I was yesterday and taught me TTPs that I could bring back to my people. They taught me in a manner that was enjoyable, but hard, with winners and losers in each class.

Researching Yeager's past, his alumni, and his style in addition to the "word on the street" given to me by some pretty hardcore guys that have BTDT and I consider friends, I would not give him a dime of my money.

I am me and you are you. We are each a victim of our own frame of reference. If you like Yeager, good on ya. I do not.

I will also continue to advise those that will listen that there are far better instructors out there to spend your money with. Instructors whose doctrine is based on years of experience at the tip of the spear with proven fundamentals, who know how to teach, and are what they appear to be, instead of one with a failed LEO career, a short stint in Iraq as a PMC, and a single firefight that has gone down in history as one of the biggest failures in the PMC world as an example of what not to do.

If I ever want to learn the wrong way to react to an ambush, I will look him up for training.

There is a way to do things and a way NOT to do things.. Just like there is a POSITIVE way to get your message across, and a NEGATIVE way to get your message across. What works for Yeager on the range and in his classes is onw thing (For the record, i have no issues with him personally, I've spoken with him several times I had planned to train with TR in SJSC before things got squirrely with them) Did it NEED to be said?? Probably, COULD IT HAVE BEEN SAID BETTER?? Definitly. All James did with this was take a Baseball bat to his own Nuts.. and NOW he's going to have to go into court and kiss their asses to get his CWP back.

What gets lost is that ones personality Has no effect on the merit of their argument or even views. You can be the biggest POS out there and make a good argument just like you can be the most charismatic person and make a crappy argument. Don't forget that.

What gets lost is that ones personality Has no effect on the merit of their argument or even views. You can be the biggest POS out there and make a good argument just like you can be the most charismatic person and make a crappy argument. Don't forget that.

I agree, someones personality or method of delivery should have no impact on the "merit" of their position.

However, if you want people to listen to your message, regardless of its merit, you can't be a bombastic ass about it. This is stuff we all learned in Kindergarten and got better at it as we became adults.

I could agree 110% with someones belief, but if they come across as a douchetastic blowhard as they rant and rave their message I will tune them right out and search out others that share my belief and are able to articulate it appropriately. If they have a history of running their mouth, posturing, bullying or outright lying, not only will I not listen to their message, but I will openly dissuade others from listening to their message as well. I will make every effort for it to be known that while I may be on their "side" of the argument, that that particular person does not represent me, my position, or how I think view the current situation.

Face it, we all do this with one caveat - what we each find to be an acceptable method of communication is different for everyone based on their experiences.