iRescue

US ordered delay in NJ senator intern's arrest

Does anyone else see this??? Our leaders let a illegal immigrant and registered sex offender SKATE for a couple days until the elections were over. This case involves one of our OWN US SENATORS!

Sorry but people we gotta wake up here.

AP Exclusive: US ordered delay in intern's arrest

WASHINGTON — Internal government documents show that federal immigration agents were prepared to arrest an illegal immigrant and registered sex offender days before the November elections but were ordered by Washington to hold off. Officials warned of "significant interest" from Congress and news organizations because the suspect was a volunteer intern for Sen. Robert Menendez.

Last month the Homeland Security Department said an Associated Press report about delays in the arrest of Luis Abrahan Sanchez Zavaleta was "categorically false."

Sanchez, 18, was arrested at his home in New Jersey on Dec. 6 and has since been released and is facing deportation.

After the AP story, Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa and six other Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee asked the Obama administration for details about the incident.

You seem surprised by this.

welcome to ObamaLand

Obama had nothing to do with this...this was ALL Bob Menendez. Cant go into details of what the POS was convicted of..but there is NO EFFING WAY they didnt know about it..and they hired him as an Intern to a US Senator ANYWAY..think about that.

Obama had nothing to do with this...this was ALL Bob Menendez. Cant go into details of what the POS was convicted of..but there is NO EFFING WAY they didnt know about it..and they hired him as an Intern to a US Senator ANYWAY..think about that.

I can only imagine what he was convicted of now. From what little I know, this guy needs to hang by his toes and get beat with a stick.

Decided to wear mine permanently... (See avatar for confirmation...lol)

Not surprised but while I don't don the tinfoil hat, but you just have to wonder how much crap that would probably scare the crap out of the whole population is really out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...