TK421

Piers Morgan gets owned by two women on gun control

Piers Morgan is a scumbag... He never lets anyone even complete a sentence or finish what they are saying. I don't understand why people even want to watch this a-hole... I litterally want to jump through the screen and strangle him. Go back to the shytehole country you came from, Piers.

I don't understand why people even want to watch this a-hole... I litterally want to jump through the screen and strangle him.

Maybe people watch because they want to see what idiotic stuff he says next. Isn't that why some people used to listen to Howard Stern?

Maybe people watch because they want to see what idiotic stuff he says next. Isn't that why some people used to listen to Howard Stern?

OK, I can understand that... but at least Howard Stern was entertaining. Piers is just an a-hole.

OK, I can understand that... but at least Howard Stern was entertaining. Piers is just an a-hole.

I'm sure there were people that listened to Howard but didn't like him. They listened because they wanted to hear what he was going to say next. It's even a line from his movie.

Gun control is the ONLY reason Piers Morgan still has a job. His ratings are in the toilet and fighting with Alex Jones and others is the only way he can generate enough buzz to stay on the air. Best thing we could do is ignore him. Maybe then he'll go away.

He is just pissed because he cannot own in a gun in his country and we can..

Also wondering if he applied for a permit hear and was denied ?!!

Now wouldn't that be great ending to a Piers Morgan story..

I can see him crying at his desk on CNN when all the gun debate is over..I will never own a GUN.. :cray:

The best response to the question of "why does anyone need an AR-15?" that I've heard is this:

I don't "need" an AR-15 any more than Rosa Parks "needed" to sit at the front of that bus.

I've used this one myself. Also, when people say that our forefathers wrote the Constitution before they could envision the technology of today's guns, I point out that the Constitution also guaranteed us free speech long before anyone envisioned how it could be abused on the Internet for bullying, before the TV, and long before idiots like the Westboro Babtist Church began abusing free speech by picketing soldiers funerals yet we still stand by that right, don't we?

We should start a mega thread of Piers bashing. Heres one of my favorites!

I really want to know what Morgan's answer was to Nugent's final question regarding the whole less guns = more crimes stats!! Going to YouTube to see if I can find the whole interview!

I really want to know what Morgan's answer was to Nugent's final question regarding the whole less guns = more crimes stats!! Going to YouTube to see if I can find the whole interview!

IIRC he pretty much just ignored it..he does that when the facts dont line up with his personal notions

IIRC he pretty much just ignored it..he does that when the facts dont line up with his personal notions

Yup, after I watched that whole interview I continued watching others taht were gun related and whenever someone brings up facts, he just ignores it or goes back to his whole "why does anyone need a military style weapon??" One thing I don't get is why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that it only LOOKS like a military style weapon but it doesn't operate like one??

RuPaul beats Piers Morgan: How much longer will he last?

Thursday, Jan 31, 2013

Glenn has enjoyed mocking the Constitution hating, gun control fanatic Piers Morgan over his ever dwindling ratings, and today was no exception.

“Believe it or not, it’s earth shattering, it is strong, and it is serious,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “Piers Morgan has been beaten by RuPaul.”

Yes, that’s right, RuPaul’s Drag Race, which airs at 9PM on Logo TV, won the ratings race against CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight on Monday. While Morgan’s audience numbers always pale in comparison to the infinitely more popular Hannity on Fox News and Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC, the loss to RuPaul and Logo represents a new low for CNN.

“Couple of things,” Glenn said. “One, I have never heard of Logo TV. Two, who knew RuPaul was still alive?”

After trying to figure out the last time RuPaul was relevant (they settled on the early 1990s), Glenn, Pat, and Stu got back to talking about the real issue at hand – the impending doom of Piers Morgan at CNN.

“On Logo, when [Morgan’s] on CNN and they are up against each other at 9:00 Eastern: 565,000 viewers to 545,000,” Pat said. “That’s a death knell for Piers Morgan.”

Earlier in the week, Glenn talked about how Morgan managed to take Anderson Cooper’s 8PM ET victories over MSNBC and turn them into major losses (by the hundreds of thousands) during the 9PM hour. Given all the recent shakeups at CNN, being creamed in the ratings by a little-known cable network is probably not the best way to keep your job.

“Okay. Let’s have a pool,” Glenn said. “He’s gone within 30 days.”

Pat and Stu weren’t so sure the plug would be pulled on Morgan that fast.

“I say within a year,” Pat said. “They will give it time to see if it marinates.”

“Now see, my thing is, though, you have a new, like, executive regime that comes in,” Stu added. “You’ve got to make the move to the right person. You’re excused for Piers Morgan sucking for a while.”

But Glenn wasn’t convinced. “No. Look, here’s what’s happening with Piers Morgan. Piers Morgan is saying it’s over, I’m going to be a laughing stock,” Glenn said. “And he’s falling on his sword right now and what he’s saying is I’m going to fall on my sword on this gun control thing and that way I can come out and the uber-left will embrace me because I’m going to say, ‘I took on the gun lobby and they were too powerful…’”

Regardless of the timing of Morgan’s impending doom, at least Jeff Zucker knows he has a potential backup.

“Have you seen RuPaul’s show yet,” Glenn asked.

“Seriously,” Stu concluded, “RuPaul could probably pull in some numbers better than Piers.”

RuPaul beats Piers Morgan: How much longer will he last?

Thursday, Jan 31, 2013

Glenn has enjoyed mocking the Constitution hating, gun control fanatic Piers Morgan over his ever dwindling ratings, and today was no exception.

“Believe it or not, it’s earth shattering, it is strong, and it is serious,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “Piers Morgan has been beaten by RuPaul.”

Yes, that’s right, RuPaul’s Drag Race, which airs at 9PM on Logo TV, won the ratings race against CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight on Monday. While Morgan’s audience numbers always pale in comparison to the infinitely more popular Hannity on Fox News and Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC, the loss to RuPaul and Logo represents a new low for CNN.

“Couple of things,” Glenn said. “One, I have never heard of Logo TV. Two, who knew RuPaul was still alive?”

After trying to figure out the last time RuPaul was relevant (they settled on the early 1990s), Glenn, Pat, and Stu got back to talking about the real issue at hand – the impending doom of Piers Morgan at CNN.

“On Logo, when [Morgan’s] on CNN and they are up against each other at 9:00 Eastern: 565,000 viewers to 545,000,” Pat said. “That’s a death knell for Piers Morgan.”

Earlier in the week, Glenn talked about how Morgan managed to take Anderson Cooper’s 8PM ET victories over MSNBC and turn them into major losses (by the hundreds of thousands) during the 9PM hour. Given all the recent shakeups at CNN, being creamed in the ratings by a little-known cable network is probably not the best way to keep your job.

“Okay. Let’s have a pool,” Glenn said. “He’s gone within 30 days.”

Pat and Stu weren’t so sure the plug would be pulled on Morgan that fast.

“I say within a year,” Pat said. “They will give it time to see if it marinates.”

“Now see, my thing is, though, you have a new, like, executive regime that comes in,” Stu added. “You’ve got to make the move to the right person. You’re excused for Piers Morgan sucking for a while.”

But Glenn wasn’t convinced. “No. Look, here’s what’s happening with Piers Morgan. Piers Morgan is saying it’s over, I’m going to be a laughing stock,” Glenn said. “And he’s falling on his sword right now and what he’s saying is I’m going to fall on my sword on this gun control thing and that way I can come out and the uber-left will embrace me because I’m going to say, ‘I took on the gun lobby and they were too powerful…’”

Regardless of the timing of Morgan’s impending doom, at least Jeff Zucker knows he has a potential backup.

“Have you seen RuPaul’s show yet,” Glenn asked.

“Seriously,” Stu concluded, “RuPaul could probably pull in some numbers better than Piers.”

Wow, now RuPaul is kicking his ass? LOL This guy is a loser in two countries now, he can't even go home. He may have a future with China's state-run media if he is able to learn Chinese.