TK421

Piers Morgan gets owned by two women on gun control

When they gang up on him at the end he loses his temper like a two year old child being told to go to bed, crumples up his talking points and moves to the next segment. What a stooge! They owned his ass, freaking classic!

As we already knew. He is incapable of having an intelligent discussion without talking points. Imagine not trying something as simple and not immoral as firing an AR-15. If you have never tried it why do you not like it. He does not even know what he is talking about. Why is he even on TV. That is only one reason why I do not spend money on cable news.

I hate that arrogant puke with a passion. His methodology of bullying is his standard. He refuses to let anyone complete a sentence. His facts are bogus bullsh*t...

I never liked the guy from the first day I saw him way back when. He's is the poster-child for deportation. I'd rather have him stay the fook in his own country than come in here and lay his flotsam and jetsam on us Americans. He is definitely a poor representation of the Brits... With any luck, he'll walk in front of a tank..Arrrrgh!

Piers is no doubt a complete douchebag. I can't even stand to watch these clips anymore for want of punching my monitor. However, what I found interesting is that when he asked them if they agreed with any of what Obama had said they both answered with an emphatic, "No". Any moderate or left leaning person that may be borderline on the gun issue is going to look at that and say, "WHAT?". At least 7 of his 23 executive actions involve strengthening background checks and educating people about guns. I think the average citizen is going to want background checks on all sales and want them to be strengthened so that mentally ill people and criminals are not buying guns.

What a fool. I hope the next step is for a guest to immediately shut him down when he starts to foam. Simply point out that he doesn't know what reasoned discourse is, and if he wants me as a guest then we will be respectful of each other or the segment is over.

I'm so tired of Piers asking the question of "why does anyone NEED an AR15". I DO NOT need to prove to anyone that I NEED to peaceably exercise my inalienable right to self defense and my rights as enumerated in the Constitution.

The "need" question is a rat-hole, and can be used in any argument. The only thing people need to survive are food, water, and shelter. Does that mean that we can go trampling on people's liberty, freedom, and rights because they technically do not "need" them to survive? If the anti's did get their AWB, the next thing they will ask is "why does anyone NEED a <insert next firearm they want banned>"?