mattio41

February 8th Rally Posters

Is this weekend a drop-dead date? Maybe we can accumilate some other pics/slogans before?

I am going to check with Staples today. To see what is the price for printing a 22x30 pictures. You can buy a foam core for 3.50. and then depending on the printing and a little glue. I am willing to help anybody who wants their own slogan or sign made. at that point, I will just email the file, and you can download it to a flash drive and take it and go get printed.

Status is as follows. The gentleman who was doing the printing for me, had a massive Anit2a attack in his workplace, and the manager stopped him. So right now, I am negotiating with another printer for a discount if possible. Otherwise, I will have to take the art work, cut into segments, and then we will have to piece the segments together on the board. Check back here later this afternoon. I should have my answer on what way I am going with this.

Status is as follows. The gentleman who was doing the printing for me, had a massive Anit2a attack in his workplace, and the manager stopped him. So right now, I am negotiating with another printer for a discount if possible. Otherwise, I will have to take the art work, cut into segments, and then we will have to piece the segments together on the board. Check back here later this afternoon. I should have my answer on what way I am going with this.

Touch base with me before doing patchwork if it comes to that...