H.M. Murdock

Email from ANJRPC: LEGISLATIVE WARNING FROM EVAN NAPPEN

ALL the countries above America have 100% gun bans

A lot of them also have widespread famine, poverty, rampant guerilla warfare, and complete lack of functioning government.

For example, you list Liberia. Home to General Butt-Naked (actual name) and his child army, who smoke heroin, eat human hearts and drink human blood to protect themselves from gunfire in battle against the likes of general Rambo and General Bin Laden, which are also the real names of actual people who also have their own child armies.

Not quite a place you can compare to the USA, England, etc. which is why most of these lists generally only include western, first world countries.

I saw this article on Ammoland. I am sure the progressive legislatures in this state are busy...

Proposed NJ Gun Bills Could Cancel All NJ FID Cards...

I know that much.... Filled out many nut forms for permits, believe me...

Was just wondering what depth they go and how.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

PD sends the forms to the County health Dept...County checks to see if there have been any competency adjudications against your for mental heath reasons (If you;'ve moved they also call those counties), then the form gets returned to the PD as Approved or not

Having lived in Trinidad,Barbados and Jamaica briefly, I can tell you that guns are not banned 100% but heavily regulated. All firearms are supposedly registered with stiff penlites for committing a crime with a unregistered one.Long guns have to be warranted and proven used for hunting, protecting livestock and gun club members.Pistols are owned and licensed to the politically connected or a few merchants that can show need but very few qualify.

That being said Trinidad and Jamaica is awash with hand guns and have been since the 80's ,most smuggled in from Venezuela and Brazil.

Bahamas too..Nassau has been rife with Drive-bys in the areas the tourists never get to see

Thanks kpd...

PD sends the forms to the County health Dept...County checks to see if there have been any competency adjudications against your for mental heath reasons (If you;'ve moved they also call those counties), then the form gets returned to the PD as Approved or not

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Seems extreme. They would have to include LEOs, retired POs, judges, etc. with this action, no?

They would just give them an exemption similar to what NY did. Don't count on this saving us. We need feet on the ground for the rally next month in Trenton.

Having lived in Trinidad,Barbados and Jamaica briefly, I can tell you that guns are not banned 100% but heavily regulated. All firearms are supposedly registered with stiff penlites for committing a crime with a unregistered one.Long guns have to be warranted and proven used for hunting, protecting livestock and gun club members.Pistols are owned and licensed to the politically connected or a few merchants that can show need but very few qualify.

That being said Trinidad and Jamaica is awash with hand guns and have been since the 80's ,most smuggled in from Venezuela and Brazil.

I am from Trinidad originally and what you say is true.

My grandfather had a shot gun. He had to prove that he needed it, which meant showing that he had land that he used for agricultural purposes and needed the gun for animal pest control. When he got old, in fact not so old (around 70) the police seized his gun because he was too old. My uncle (his son) had a shot gun, rifle and a handgun but he was well connected with the right people (the police and politicians) and joined a club. I believe he successfully used his handgun to defend against a robbery in his hardware store.

But the criminals have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with getting guns. The gun runners smuggle them from South America, usually along with tons of drugs. The corrupt police even lend out their guns or YOUR guns if you store them at the police station when you're on vacation.

Jamaica has the same problem. Guns are illegal but Kingston especially is full of them. If you want to see what the illegal gun trade in Jamaica looks like, the movie "third world cop" shows it, and it is pretty accurate.

I am from Trinidad originally and what you say is true.

My grandfather had a shot gun. He had to prove that he needed it, which meant showing that he had land that he used for agricultural purposes and needed the gun for animal pest control. When he got old, in fact not so old (around 70) the police seized his gun because he was too old. My uncle (his son) had a shot gun, rifle and a handgun but he was well connected with the right people (the police and politicians) and joined a club. I believe he successfully used his handgun to defend against a robbery in his hardware store.

But the criminals have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with getting guns. The gun runners smuggle them from South America, usually along with tons of drugs. The corrupt police even lend out their guns or YOUR guns if you store them at the police station when you're on vacation.

Jamaica has the same problem. Guns are illegal but Kingston especially is full of them. If you want to see what the illegal gun trade in Jamaica looks like, the movie "third world cop" shows it, and it is pretty accurate.

Back in the late 80's early 90's my car and boat was regularly stopped and searched coming from Maracas or north coast after a fishing trip all the while one of the boat importing families had a side business bringing in guns right through the Trinidad Yacht club from Miami and Venezuela.

A lot of them also have widespread famine, poverty, rampant guerilla warfare, and complete lack of functioning government.

For example, you list Liberia. Home to General Butt-Naked (actual name) and his child army, who smoke heroin, eat human hearts and drink human blood to protect themselves from gunfire in battle against the likes of general Rambo and General Bin Laden, which are also the real names of actual people who also have their own child armies.

Not quite a place you can compare to the USA, England, etc. which is why most of these lists generally only include western, first world countries.

The point is, gun control and bans don't work. Mexico, India and even China. People are still killed at alarming rates and the USA with the most guns is well below countries where guns are illegal. BTW, why do we always compare to England? Well, since you've insisted:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/09/local-tv-anchor-delivers-blistering-fact-check-of-piers-morgans-anti-gun-claims/