n4p226r

Camping and shooting

In the Poconos. There is a range near the top of Lake Wallenpaupack and campsites nearby. You need to pay around $35 to Pennsylvania to be able to shoot at the range though. It is their version of New Jersey WMA's I think.

In the Poconos. There is a range near the top of Lake Wallenpaupack and campsites nearby. You need to pay around $35 to Pennsylvania to be able to shoot at the range though. It is their version of New Jersey WMA's I think.

Definitely going to look into that. I already shoot at PA's public ranges, this must be one of those... with a campsite nearby?

Looking a place you can drive to. Set up a tent. BBQ and have a few beers at night. Not right on top other camp sites and not in the woods where people will complain. Maybe something to do during the day. Needs to be legal to bring pistol and rifle there.

Looking a place you can drive to. Set up a tent. BBQ and have a few beers at night. Not right on top other camp sites and not in the woods where people will complain. Maybe something to do during the day. Needs to be legal to bring pistol and rifle there.

I think you have to either own your own land, or DIE... because it sounds like HEAVEN to me.